Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. I hope I don't make their characters too out of their character, I'm really trying to keep N's personality accurate. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy and please consider to review/favorite/follow, it keeps me motivated to write more, even if the review is constructive criticism. I'm sure my story has a lot of issues but I'm trying my best. Anyways enjoy!

N, I'm coming for you! White determinedly thinks as she sits on Zekrom's back as they soar through the skies.

I don't want N to leave... He seemed so sad... I feel like we really could be friends. I really do think that we can make a compromise on our ideals. One person doesn't have to be completely in the right. I think we can both be right and both be able to make the world a little bit better. Pokemon and humans shouldn't be separated, but we also need to try our best to help abused Pokemon as much as we can. I hope I can get N to understand that we are both wrong and right in a way, and that the best way for us to make Pokemon happy is to compromise. He seemed so self loathing at the castle... I really want to help him.

They soar through the skies for hours, and White keeps her eyes peeled for Reshiram and N. But she found nothing. She listened for the distant cries of Reshiram, but she could only hear Zekrom's labored breathing. Her dragon was growing tired.

Damn it! I should have chased after N right away in the castle, but he left so fast and I was in a daze... I'm such an idiot. I would keep looking for hours more, but Zekrom is beginning to get tired of flying around for so long...

"Alright, Zekrom, let's head back to Nuvema town..." White murmurs in defeat. She didn't want to tire out her dragon too much more. She pats Zekrom on the head, and he changes his course towards her home town with a little grunt of acknowledgment.

They had been out flying for so long searching that the sun was starting to set, and the sky was now fading to orange and purple rather than blue. She shivers, the evening winds whipping against her exposed skin. Flying fast on a legendary dragon probably wasn't helping her keep warm either.

After a few minutes of gliding among the winds, her small little home town comes into view. She sighs when she sees it, it has been so long since she last visited. A sense of nostalgia floods her emotions as the town grows closer and closer and she finds herself leaping off of Zekrom as soon as they land. She scratches his neck in gratitude for the ride and he lets out a strange little purr. She returns him to his Pokeball, and runs to her house, throwing the door open. "I'm home!" She cries out. The familiar smell of her home enters her nose, and she feels relaxed already.

Everything the past few days had been so crazily hectic, she could hardly even think anymore and just wanted to be at a comfortable place for once, and she wanted to see her mother. "White!" Her Mother coos and runs to her daughter, giving her a big hug. "Is everything okay?" Her Mother demands in that sort of motherly tone that you just had to answer to. "I heard from Bianca and Cheren that you were caught up in some business with Team Plasma!" Her mother seems to growl at the very name of the team.

"Yes, Mom, I'm fine! I was able to take care of everything, but a few of Team Plasma escaped, but I think the gym leaders and everyone else who came to help will be able to take care of them. I'm just really tired..." As if to cement this statement, White wobbles a bit on her feet, her eyes droopy.

"Oh honey, get in bed! You can tell me all about it tomorrow, I'm just glad you're okay!" Her mom ushers her upstairs with a smile. Once on her bed, White collapses with a big exhausted sigh.

Now that she has finally been at rest for the first time in a few days, her mind was completely blank and dead. Ever since N had told her his ambitions of liberation at Nimbasa city, she had been rushing to complete her journey. She had gotten all her gym badges and defeated the elite four in under 2 weeks. During that time, she hadn't gotten enough sleep, and during the last day with fighting the elite four and everything that happened at N's castle, she hadn't slept at all. Her last jumbled thoughts were of N's broken and defeated expression as she fell into a deep slumber.