Airport

"I'm telling you, I need to take off work for the next few months," Milah argued as we waited in the airport. She laid, taking up the whole bench. Me and four others stood, allowing her to "rest, as a pregnant woman should" as Milah says. All flights canceled due to a fucking hurricane. A hurricane that was not fucking detected for coming our way. Great, just great. Now I'm stuck in a crowded airport with a pregnant, complaining wife.

I shook my head, "You're only a couple months along. Wait till it's closer to the due date." It's not like I want to go with her. All I want is my child. That's the only thing keeping me going. I don't want to leave the only friends I have for dinners at the newest high-end restaurants. I want to eat from the shitty italian place next to David's apartment, then cuddle in bed with Emma. I'd do that in a heartbeat if it wasn't for this kid. I don't care if she tried to sleep with my brother. She was hurt, I left her, I can understand that. I can easily forgive her. I don't think she could forgive me.

Milah sat up, finally. All five of us jumped at the chance to rest our legs, shoving and squeezing, making sure we can all fit, "I'm the pregnant one, here. I'm in the most dangerous part of my pregnancy for our baby. Do you really think I should be working?"

"No, I guess you shouldn't," I gave in, not feeling like argueing.

I almost forgot how it used to be between us. When we were still in love. When I still wanted to hold her close and caress her hair and love her. That's gone now. Now we don't have that. She changed. For the worst. Milah gave a heavy sigh, dramatically laying her head on my ar . I took the cue, forcing myself to wrap my arm around her shoulder, rubbing it lightly.

I stood in the airport, watching as Killian wrapped his arm around her, giving her hair a small kiss as he would do to me. What did I think I was going to do? Just barge past Milah and embrace Killian? Where do I go now? Back to David? Tell him, "sorry, I didn't have the guts to talk to him. He was with his wife.".

I sucked in a breath, feeling my legs go numb. I need to leave. Time to go, Emma Swan. Just one more, for the last time, I want to see him. I lifted my head, allowing myself to stare at his profile. His hair was in a mess, t-shirt the same one as yesterday. He had creases on his eyes from a lack of sleep. I would give so much just to wrap my arms around his neck and tell him he needs to get some rest. He'd respond with a chuckle and tell me how he didn't need sleep. I'd kiss his cheek and tell him I would lay with him if it made him feel any better. I'm almost positive Killian would respond with a smirk, raised eyebrow and clever remark on how we could do much more pleasurable activities in bed.

My eyes linger. He's looking my way. He's seen me. Killian's seen me. He's staring back at me, mouthing something. I can't understand it. Never have been good at reading lips.

Shake out of it, Emma Swan. Yes, shake out of it. I could feel my legs come back to me.

Run.

I ran. I ran outside of the airport. It's pouring. I'm drenched in only a few seconds. Where's David's car? I can't see it anywhere. Can I even drive in this? No. Okay, I'll just wait it out. Rain doesn't kill anyone, does it?

She's here. Emma is here. I tried mouthing "Emma?" to her, but she didn't seem to understand. A terrified look had crossed her face, and she fled. She pushed open the doors and ran outside. Why? Did she just come here to stare before dashing out because I noticed her? God, dammit this women makes everything so difficult. I'm supposed to be leaving you, Emma Swan.

"Dang it, I left a jacket in the car. I'll be right back, Milah," I stood, grabbing a rain jacket from below my chair. I tried best I could not to run. Adrenaline rushed through my veins just at the thought of seeing Emma.

I pushed the doors opened, looking around for her. It's pouring. She must be drenched. I don't see her. Maybe she went back inside through another door. Maybe she's waiting in whatever car drove her here. I wonder if someone came with her.

"Emma!" I still yell, just in case. I'm not missing my opportunity to see her, not now. I'm too close.

The rain makes it that you can barely see anything a few feet in front of you. Good job, Killian, going out in a hurricane to chase after this woman.

I felt a present behind me, and a small hand grasped my shoulder. Without even having to ask, I obliged happily, whisping around to face Emma.

"What... what are you doing here?" I couldn't help myself from smiling. Sure, my brains telling me that I've got a wife inside that I should be with, but my heart speaks louder. My heart screams for Emma. No other void could fill that. No one else could fill the whole I have without my Swan. I'll find a way to see my kid, but to live a miserable life with a woman I don't love? That'd be the worst punishment the universe could give to me.

"I'm so, so sorry, Killian. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't of been with your brother last night. I just wasn't thinking clearly, I'm obviously still not," she laughed lightly, pushing her soaked hair back from her face, "While I was driving here, I was thinking of what I would say to you... and laughing insanely," she let out a short laugh, "I couldn't think of anything. There's nothing that defines what we are. We may be an affair, or cheaters to some people, but to me... to me all I see are two people that love each other. Maybe I shouldn't speak for you, but I know. I know that I love you, Killian Jones. I love you more than words can say. I love you," she let out a breath. I couldn't tell if she was crying, or if it was rain.

Either way, I wiped my thumb across her face and pulled her close to me, marveling in just the act of holding her against my chest and curling my arms around her, "You don't need to be sorry about anything, Swan," I separated us slightly, so my lips could reach her's. She smiled into the kiss, I pulled away, "expect making both of us stand outside in a hurricane."

She giggled, nodding her head, "Right... right," Emma let go of me. We slowly faded back into reality, with rain pounding down on us outside of the airport.

"I need to... go. I need to sort things out with Milah. You need to get back in any vehicle you have, wait to this clears up and go back home and get dry, alright?" I rubbed her arms, feeling more and more joy consume me.

"What are you going to say?"

I shrugged, as if this is casual. This conversation is nowhere near casual, "Don't worry about it, Emma."

"Okay, okay. See you tonight? David wants italian."

I grinned. Nothing could make me happier at this moment, "Order me chicken parmesan if I'm late."

"Noted," she giggled, kissed my cheek and ran past me. I took a moment to collect my self, walking back into the airport.

Here goes nothing. 

Can't keep them apart for too long! Or... at all. ;)

Smh, how badly I'd rather have been at comic con today!! Too bad! Have you seen the bloopers and teaser?

Bloopers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWlh1nLtj1M
Teaser: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZVyc5Q744

Hey, ghost readers!! Mind dropping a vote or comment? I'd be much appreciated!

-Rose