Chapter sixty three

Y/n: Hey Louis, Harry gave me your number.

Tommo: oh hey Y/n, how are you?

Y/n: very good but I wanted to congratulate you for 'Back to you' it's really good and it sorta matches what I'm going threw right now with my girlfriend.

Tommo: awe thanks that means alot to me, mate.

Tommo: but I'm really sorry about what you're going threw with your girlfriend. Hopefully everything works out if not Harry with be good for you.

Y/n: yeah but anyways, you coming to Harry's movie premiere?

Tommo: yeah the boys & I are on the way we should meet you him there.

Y/n: alright, see you soon.

Tommo: wait you're here in London?

Y/n: yeah I'm Harry's date

Tommo: oh shit, Zayn's gonna be mad because he wanted to get with you since the news says you broke up with Lauren.

Y/n: what? How do people know?

Tommo: I guess your friend Dinah leaked videos of Lauren talking, so every knows y'all are broken up.

Y/n: how could Dinah do that?

Tommo: i don't know, but in my opinion Y/n. You're better off without Lauren after all that stuff she's said about you.

Y/n: I gotta go, I'll see you later.

Chat with Dinah

Y/n: Dinah how could you do this to Lauren & i?

FinahDinah 👑: everyone deserves to know how Lauren treated you, she's just a girl that stayed with you because you're a good fuck. When she's was drunk I recorded it because she talks alot if shit about you.

Y/n: but still the fans are gonna hate Lauren!

FinahDinah 👑: stop worrying about Lauren! She's cheated on you so many times and I'm so sorry, Y/n but you're fucking stupid for going back to her, she cheated on you many times.

Y/n: I know she's cheated but she'll change

FinahDinah 👑: no she won't! It's been years later and she hasn't.

Y/n: she the mother of my kids, I can't leave her.

FinahDinah 👑: Yes you can! You don't need her, she hurt you and she'll do it again.

Y/n: she didn't mean it, Dinah

FinahDinah 👑: stop defending her, she did mean. She admitted it to me. She says you're beautiful so you'll stay with her, she buys you things so you can give her sex, she takes care of the kids because Clara made her and she told me that your just her sex toy.

FinahDinah 👑: I'm sorry Y/n but you deserved to know, I'll see you when you come back.

xxxxxxxx

Damn Lauren, Dinah just exposed your ass.

Y'all should buy & stream 'Back to you' it's such a good song. I'm proud of Louis.

Plus tomorrow is the boys anniversary! 7 fucking years of One direction 😭 my babies are not little no more. I've been with them since the beginning so this kinda hurt but I'm really happy for them 😊

 I've been with them since the beginning so this kinda hurt but I'm really happy for them 😊

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo