Chapter sixty four

Normoney 💵: you really said that about Y/n?

Baby daddy: I was drunk

Holychild 🙏: when some one is drunk they tell the truth

Baby daddy: ok big deal?

Normoney 💵: big deal? You said "She's a fatass bitch who sucks my dick when I want" and then "Yeah, her pussy is amazing, that's the only thing that I like."

Baby daddy: just drop the subject

Holychild 🙏: No you also called her so many others thing that I won't repeat

Baby daddy: I know I'm fucking up ok I don't need y'all to tell me, I'm trying to fix this.

Normoney 💵: I hope she doesn't stay with you

Holychild 🙏: I can't believe you, Lauren. I've been by your side this whole time but this has gone to far. You're on your own,

Baby daddy: fine, fuck you guys.

Lauren's P.O.V

I throw my phone at the wall out of anger making the kids look at me, I sigh and rub my face "Mama, you ok?" Amelia ran to my side and grabbed my hand, I feel tears threatening to spill but I don't want to cry in front of them.

"No, mama hurt mommy's heart and I feel really bad" I tell her, she lifts my head up and I look into her green eyes which make me smile "It's ok, mama. Mommy loves you alot, she'll forgive you." She said while playing with my hair, I grab my daughter and hugged her, I sniffle as i kiss her head.

I look at Jordan who's paying no attention to me, he probably heard about all this. He's a very smart boy and figures things out "So are you and mom breaking up?" He said and I let Amelia go, "I dunno, I hope she doesn't." I told him and he rolls his eyes getting up from the couch.

"If you guys are, I'm going with mom not you." He said before running up to his room, Amelia looks at me "Don't worry, mama. I'll go with you." She whispers and runs after him, that's when I finally break down. The fact that they both think we are splitting up is heart breaking and what's worse is that they chose sides.

I sniffle and wipe my tears walking to the bathroom looking at myself, my hair is in a messy bun, my eyes were red from crying and I'm wearing my hoodie that happens to be Y/n's favorite hoodie to wear, I pull up my sleeve and see her named with a heart around it tattooed on my arm making me smile but then I remembered that she's with him right now.

I reach for my face mask until I hear my phone ding, I set it down and walk back into the living room picking it up. I see a message from y/n but Leo jumps on the couch barking excitedly "Yeah I know she wants to talk." I said and kiss his head before sitting down.

Baby mama: I love you but I'm letting you go, I'm sorry.

Lauren: I thought we were talking about this when you came back tomorrow?

Baby mama: I changed my mine, I'll pick up my stuff tomorrow. Bye Lauren.

Lauren: please Y/n

Baby mama: stop, this is hurting me more than it's hurting you.

Lauren: just listen to me!

Baby mama: goodbye Lauren

xxxxxxxx

So I busted my ass at the gym because my dumbass though it would be a good idea if I were to put the treadmill on full speed then jump on it.

Anyways this story is almost done 😊

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo