Chapter twenty seven

(A/n: I'm not a doctor, so don't believe what I say and I didn't feel like editing this bc I'm lazy)

Camila's P.O.V

I sigh sitting down on the hospital chair, this all my fault. My best friend is hurt along with my ex, the emergency room is loud. I see why people get tired of being here, I nervously bite my fingernails. I see this little kid look at me then at whom I assume is his mother "Mommy, why does she have blood on her?" He asked and she shushed him. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes, it all happened in a blink of an eye.

*flashback*

"Camila! Look over here!" A paparazzi yelled as I walked out of the airport with Austin and y/n, I look over at them holding hands making me smile. "Austin! Can you please sign this?" A fan asked him, I see him hesitate and look at y/n "Go, babe. It's fine." Y/n says, he smiles and quickly signs a picture, "Camila, you're amazing but can I get a picture please?" A young girl asked, I nod and posing for the picture, taking my eyes off y/n.

The next minute I hear screaming for behind me, I turn to see y/n missing and a group of guys dragging y/n to the ground, "No! Stop!" I yell running towards them, I can see the fear in her eyes as she tries to cover her baby bump, "Austin!" I yell as I'm dragged away by security, "Yo, stop! Get off of her!" He yells and some how he shoves them all away but then they started beating and stabbing him.

My eyes widen as I see him get stabbed and hear him scream "Somebody stop them! Don't just stand there!" I yell while my security puts me in the van then went to go help them, I take a deep shaky breath. All the screaming and yelling was hurting my head and I nearly throw up when I see them carry y/n's limp body into the van.

"Oh my gosh!" I cry, checking her for wounds. "Camila, listen to me, put pressure on her wound." Roger told me, I ripped some of my shirt off and pressed on it. Why couldn't we go the back way? We could've avoided this. I see her start thrashing around "Y/n, it's ok, you're gonna be ok. Just hold on, we're going to the hospital." I tell her and she holds her stomach looking around, her face is all swollen "W-where's Austin?" She asked, starting to panic.

"I'm right here, baby." Austin groans when he climbs into the van, "Roger! Hurry up! We need to get them to the hospital." I yell, the driver nods and zooms off, On our way to the hospital, I put pressure on y/n's head because she was bleeding badly as Austin holds her hand.

*flashback over*

"Camz!" Lauren yells, I open my eyes seeing the girls running towards me, I stand up running into Lauren's arms, she rubs my back and I just break down "I'm sorry, Lauren. I-i wasn't watching her, it's all my fault." I ramble and she cupped my cheeks.

"It's ok, camz. None of this is your fault." She replied, I know we all hate each other but I really need the girls with me right now, "Uh are you Ms. Jauregui?" A doctor asks, taking us out of the moment.

"Uh yes, that's me. Are they ok?" Lauren said while grabbing my hand and Ally's, I see Normani comforting Dinah. Her and y/n have close bond with each other.

"Hi, I'm doctor Foreman, I'm taking care of Y/n and Austin." He says and clears he throat before continuing on, "Austin is doing just fine, we given him some painkillers for his stab wounds. They stabbed him in the arm and legs, they weren't sever, just a couple of stiches." He says and I sigh in relief, but then he looks at us with a sad expression making me worry.

"But Y/n suffered a brain concussion and skull fracture along with several broken bones, she's in surgery right now." He explained and I see Dinah wiping her tears, "Have they caught the guys?" Normani asked, "No the police are speaking with all the witnesses right now." He replied, "Why! They should be out there looking for them!" Dinah yelled, Ally grabs her hand and kisses it making her calm down.

"I-is the baby ok?" I ask and he sighs, looking at his clip board. "Surprisingly yes, they're perfectly fine, both of them are healthy. She's four months." He said and we all sigh in relief, I rub my head and smile. "Wait! You said 'they're!" Ally yells making the whole office look at us, holy shit! She's having two babies?

"Were you not aware that she's having twins?" He asked and I feel Lauren tense but soon relax, "No we weren't." Dinah says and he looks at his pager. "Do you want me to deliver the news to Mr. Mahone or do you girls prefer to do it?" He asked making Lauren clear her throat "Uhm, those aren't his children, they're my children." She said.

"My apologies, congratulations Ms. Jauregui, you're having twins." He shook her hand and she smiled but his pager started beeping repeatedly, he looks at it and his whole facial expression changed

"I'm sorry, ladies." He runs off and tells another doctor something "We have a code blue, all doctors please report to room 519." The nurse announced over the intercom, "Please don't let that be, Y/n" I hear Ally say as we all take a seat.

xxxxxxxxxx

I changed my mind, this is gonna have 30-40 chapters.

Do you guys wanna read more texts chapters or written chapters?

And holy shit! Camila, my beautiful queen is releasing her first solo song Friday!

5•19•17 'Crying in the club' 😄😄😢😢

I can't wait, all I know is that I'm gonna cry and probably be bald afterwards from me being slayed. I've waited for this moment for the longest time and now it's here! But like when are the girls gonna release something? I'm waiting! Ahhh my emotions are all over the place.

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo