Chapter 12: Divided Souls

Credit to @BombStruck @TylerMoore351 for the ideas!
----------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Ow, my head hurts.
I woke up in a dark void. I couldn't see anything at all, and all my body ached. I couldn't move without having my body shut down from pain. My body may have ached but I felt completely empty. Like a soul separated from its body.

I needed to get out, to find an exit. I tried to stand up but I fell back down, my body isn't responding. I pushed up, slowly trying to stand up again. Trying to ignore the surging pain wasn't easy though, each time I moved it would come hammering back.

Eventually I stood up, shakily and weak but I stood up. I looked around and saw nothing, eerie and unnerving.
"Hello?" I called out but received no response.
"HELLO?!" This time I heard static, distortion to be exact.

I stepped closer towards the noise, with every step the distortion got louder and clearer. I began to run towards it until I saw a figure. And the distortion was almost gone.

"Hello (Ŷ\ñ)"
"Who are you?"
"Į am gaster, but that įsñt important aæt this tttime. I ust ęęxplain something quick. ČhAra has transported yœur søul into an æłterñate Ûniverße. I have łéft æudiœ messages to güide ŷou. But Chæra will try and stœp you from ffffindiing them."
(Translation: I am gaster, but that isn't important at this time. I must explain something quick. Chara has transported your soul into an alternate universes. I have left audio messages to guide you. But chara will try and stop you from finding them)

"What? Why?!"
"Įm æfräid thęrè įsnt time før thaat. Stay saaafe."
"Wait! Don't go!"

But My pleads were of no avail, Gaster began to dissipate and vanish.
All that's left is me.
And to make matters worse, my stomache began to ache and twist like a whirlwind. My arms feel as if they were broke and crunched. My legs being cut and crushed. The pain was great enough that I fell to my knees and eventually my side.

"AAAAAAAAAH" I kept yelling out in agony, it was too painful
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" my face scrunched up and my jaw grit. My hands clutched and my head moving around.
"AAAAAAAAAAAA" I felt my body slowly dying and falling apart, I was gunna black out but not before I yelled out a final yell.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

==TimeSkip==

I began to see a bright light a bit far away. I couldn't feel any pain. I felt lighter, more fragile and weak. I looked down and gasped: A (F/n) Soul.
Is this my soul? I mean it's right where I am so...

I look back up towards the light, I began to feel like I need to go in, I felt attracted to it. My soul began drifting towards it, the light getting bigger and bigger until I could see nothing but it.

Suddenly I felt heavy again, i still couldn't see anything but light. I heard my heartbeat. I felt the ground under me. I felt air around. I felt my eyes opening and the light began to shrink.
I saw a hole. A bright one at that. I looked around and noticed a patch of golden things. I looked down and saw my body. I began to push myself upwards. I felt like I had never used my body before. My head hurt a bit. I finally got up and noticed that I was laying in a patch of golden flowers.

I began to look around, I felt like I just fell down a mountain. I saw a door ahead, maybe it could lead me somewhere. When I take a step forward I heard something. I look down and saw some type of tablet on the floor under my foot. It had some type of slot in the bottom to put a tape of some kind. I pick it up and put it in my backpack. BACKPACK?! I look behind me and saw a (F/c) backpack on my back. How'd I never notice it?! I began to walk towards the door and I walk through. I find a patch of grass with a beam of light shining on it. I saw a small tape in the middle. Looking around to make sure it isn't a trap. I run towards the tape and pick it up, pulling out the device I quickly push the tape into the slot. I see the screen beep and the audio starts.

"Audio log #1,
A demon swept through the place, disguising himself  as an innocent child. Barely any monsters survived it's genocidal rampage. If you find this recording; stay away from any one you find. Hide and stay safe.
Dr. W.D Out"

From what I can tell happened to this place is it went to hell. I'd better heed that Dr's warnings and try to avoid anyone. Hopefully that goes well. I wonder who he was.

I look ahead and see another door. I have a feeling that this one will start an adventure that will change my life forever.
I inhale, run towards it, exhale, and enter.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry the ending feels so rushed, I need to get back to helping my friend in his game for a game developing competition.
Anyway, id like to ask you something!

What should the audio device be called?

And

How long do you want this adventure to be! As in how many episodes?

PLEASE Answer both if ya can! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Cya in the next chapter!