Chapter 9: Confrontation

WHY HELLO EVEYONE
ok ok. I am very late in terms of updating.
But I'm sooo sorry!
Anyways credit to TylerMoore351 for this idea!
----------------------------------------------

--(Y/n)'s P.O.V--
"And also, What is happening in the sports section?! Let's go to Jonathan for your sports news!"

Me and sans are lazily relaxing on our brown couch after a INCREDIBLY long day, i was outdoors for the past 7 hours.
Buying stuff at the supermarket, training, buying home essentials for toriel, getting flowey his soil and conducting an important research mission for dr.alphys.
Sans, on the other hand, sat heee like the lazy pile of bones and magic that he is watching tv all day.

I've been waiting for frisk to get back from her meeting with Asgore. After all, she is the ambassador of monsters. I'd always offer to help but she'd turn me down, frisk has a lot and I really want to take a bit of that off but she won't let me. Plus, what happens if she gets too much?! What if she changes?

Wait... am I acting overprotective... again? Aaaa I don't know, I'm just worried for frisk! She's the only one I care for with all my being and if something happened to her I'd never forgive myself!

*sigh*, I guess I need to trust her more. I am VERY worried, but I need to have faith! She's a strong ambassador, I'm sure she'll be fine.... still I need to calm down.
Anyways, I'm very tired after my trip across the city, I'm sure no one would mind if I were to doze off for a while... people barely call me anyways..

But of course this world denies me that privilege. I feel a small tug on my shoulder right before my eyes close off. I look up and see chara. Oh god, what does he want now? I don't totally hate him but he gets on my nerves most of the time we are near.
Might as well see what he wants, the sooner I get this done the better.

"Hey, (Y/n)"
"What's up chocolate breath?"
"Come, this is important."
"If it's related to me buying you chocolate I swea-"
"It's about frisk"
"...."
"Tell me."
"Come."

I instantly get up and follow chara. Frisk is something I can't stand to ignore. He knows that. He might be playing me, but, for once, I'll trust him.
We get into my room and he locks the door, sitting on my bed.
Me being me would tell him that I'm not gay and I won't date him but he seems serious.

I sit next to him and his eyes are VERY concerned.

"Look. I'll make this very clear. Understand?"
"What is it."
"BACK OFF FRISK. OR ELSE."
"Or else what? You know you can't do anything right? First, I'd break your arm in a heartbeat, and second, frisk would hate you for life."
"I DONT CARE! FRISK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! BUT YOU HAD TO COME IN AND RUIN IT!"
"I sense jealousy.. OH! Your jealous of us aren't you?"
"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF TRASH! BACK OFF FRISK OR ELSE!"

Chara swings his arm at me, but I grab his arm and spin him around, pinning him against the ground.
He head-buttes me and stands up, luckily I have enough time to recover to duck his incoming punch. Too slow, cocoa-brain. Kicking him back, I uppercut him and send an elbow-train straight to his stomach station.

He falls, clutching his stomach in pain.
"Don't even try to do that."

I walk out of my room. Head downstairs and sans is giving me the most aggressive stare I have ever seen. His eye glowing a light blue while his other is empty. A blank box.
Then, as if he'd been switched with another sans, his eyes turn to normal and his grin grows as big as his skull.

"good job there kid, he can be a dick sometimes"
"Yeah, Chara really is jealous huh?"
"yup, he loved Frisk for a while since he met her in the underground."
I sit next to sans and watch the Tv.
I hope frisk is ok...

--Frisk's P.O.V--
I was sent home early since I am still 18, kinda need to get used to this!
Asgore stayed behind to finish up the meeting with the ministry of education to allow Monsters to have the same means of transportation as humans.
I'd say it's going rarely well!
I check my watch, it's only quarter past 5, so I'll make it home around 5:45 or earlier since I'm on foot instead of stuck in traffic!

Passing by the park I see a brunette sitting there, staring at me with the stare of death. This isn't good...
She stands, walking towards me and I see a knife in her hand....
Oh no..
She stands infront of me, gritting her teeth.

"I'll make this as clear as possible. Back. Off. (Y/n)."
"What?"
"You heard me. BACK OFF OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND!"
"No! Your a crazy person! (Y/n) is my boyfriend that loves me with all his heart! I love him with my heart too!"
"I DONT CARE! BACK OFF BEFORE I SLIT YOUR THROAT!"

She points her knife at my throat, an inch away!

"No! (Y/n) is the only person who's ever loved me! I won't let you stop me from loving him!"

That snapped her. She slashes at me, cutting my shirt and I see blood rising out.
I make a mad dash...
She runs after me...

In case i dont make it..
(Y/n)... I love you.....