Chapter 8: The Halloween Special

(Look, I know I'm very late. But I was so excited to make a Halloween special that I don't care. Ok? So please just read this and forgive my laziness and my inability to post regularly.
Edit: I now have a very heavy fever....great. Just great.)

-Frisk's P.O.V-
I slip onto the brown-wooden table of the living room and wait for breakfast. I begin to daydream for a while..,imagining Y/n and I.
I mean, he looks so hot that I might melt....
I continue to daydream like nothing is there...as if I'm alone in the house forever. Just to imagine Y/n until I get nudged. Again. And again.

I eventually snap back to reality and look around. I see that breakfast was in front of me and Y/n smiling at my clumsiness, normally if someone were to do that I would get mad but Y/n is an exception since I love him so much.
"Are you going to eat?" He asks patiently and points at my breakfast.
I look at it and smile a bit at my own stupidity, and say: "Y-yeah...I will..sorry I just dozed off a bit." "Plus don't we have school today?" I add, Y/n nods and eats his break fast, he doesn't mind school as much as I do, but the only reason I'm excited is because of the Halloween party today.

"So...what are you going as for the Halloween party?" I ask to lighten up the mood, since no one is talking. "I'm not sure yet" He replies, but he also asks something that gets my brain motors moving. "What are you going as? I hope it's something creative!"

Hmm...what costume would be creative, but also something Y/n would like? It's like a puzzle, but with 3 outcomes. One, you could go with something creative. Two, you could go with something Y/n would like, or Three, You could go as both but a piece is missing and your looking for it.

But, just to keep Y/n in suspense and for more time...I'll choose the third and taunt him.
"Oh you bet i will! You just won't get enough of me...hehheh"
"Hah. I'll believe it when I see it!"
"Oh..you will..."
Y/n Raises and eyebrow and smiles, meanwhile I chuckle at my taunt...even though I don't know what I'll go as.

--Time skip brought to you by our sponsor: The ketchup factory?-
In the middle of algebra i begin to feel bored, like I always do. This is one of the worst subjects in school. Which is why I always daydream instead of listening to it.

I look to my right, slowly so the teacher doesn't notice my sudden movements.
When my head turns 90 degrees, I see a very weird but interesting ad outside the school.
A costume mixer? Hm....I could mix 3 costumes and come out with a completely new one! That's creative and something Y/n would like! And I just have the 3 right things!
-A female vampire
-a zombie
-a possessed dress
These three will surly make the best costume!

-Another Time skip to the Halloween party, brought to you by a living toilet for some reason-
I kick the ball door open, just because I felt like it. The costume turned out perfect! This will definitely impress
Y/n!
I walk in and get a few stares, some of happiness and shock, others of jealousy and disgust. I hate those looks, and the only thing that is stopping me from lashing onto those people is that Y/n might see me...

I walk over to the food area and see
Y/n, wearing a Bloody suit of armour. Creative and impressive!
I walk over and see another person,
As a zombie. Once Y/n sees me coming he smiles and walks towards me with the other person.

"Frisk! Wow, nice costume!" He complements me, allowing my cheeks to hold a bright pink blanket.
"O-oh...thanks! Y-yours looks G-good too!" I hear my voice crack a million times in that sentence...why am I so nervous?
"Oh yeah, I need to introduce you to my new friend! Frisk, this is Blue! Blue, frisk" Y/n Introduces us and we shake hands.
I don't trust this person...,