Chapter 4: Dealing with The Parents

*Blink*
*Blink*
I open my eyes, and see Frisk asleep.
She is in the same position as when she hugged me.
I Check my Phone, and I see 46 new texts and 15 Missed calls From F/n
I guess we fell asleep for a while, it's sunset and I arrived at 10 AM or something close.

I hate to wake Frisk up, She looks so cute when she sleeps...
I hope that didn't make me sound like a creep!
But she is cute.... sadly, I have to Wake her up. I shake Frisk lightly, and wait for her to wake up.
Frisk moves, then she looked at me with a sleepy look.

"Rise and shine Frisk" I tease, Frisk instantly blushes with a embarrassed look on her face.
"Y-Y/n! I-I....uh...."
"It's ok! You looked cute actually!"
"U-uh.... Thank you!"
I look happy, meanwhile Frisk looks embarrassed, but i see their smile when they turn around.

"U-um... I love you too..." Frisk stuttered, I smile.
"I guess we have to tell your parents about this... right?" I ask, Frisk nodded.
We slowly got up and walk to the exit, I feel Frisk trying to hold my hand. I let her, and she smiles.
I am mentally giving myself a high-five,  and I might as well call F/n while we arrive.

I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts and dial F/n's Number.
I put my phone on my ear until I hear the hulk.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"
And there goes my hearing. Bye bye!

Y/n: Sorry, I feel asleep in the park
F/n: I was Worried about you!  I-i... I care about you...
Y/n: It's ok! I'm fine!
F/n: *sigh* Look, be careful!
Y/n: Ok, I will.
F/n:  Where are you?
Y/n: I'm heading to Frisk's house, why?
F/n:  oh... Why?
Y:n: ok... We are Dating now!
F/n: ....
F/n Hung up
----------------------
"Huh.. Weird"
"What? What happened on the phone?"
"F/n hung up when I said we were dating"
"Jealous?"
"Maybe she is"
Frisk laughs at my response, Maybe she is jealous? Nah, she's not the type of person that would get jealous!

But for now, all I have to worry is Frisk's Parent's Approval.
I mean, they are nice people, I shouldn't worry.
"Don't worry, Goatmom won't let us down!" Frisk assures me, and hugs me to calm me down.
Was I really that easy to read?

We eventually arrive at Frisk's House.
I knock on the door, then a Goat-like woman opens it.
"My Child! And- Oh! Who is this handsome young fellow you've brought here today?" She asks,
"I'll tell you inside Toriel!" Frisk responds embarrassed as we walk in.
I see a Person on the stairs, giving me a stare with blood-red eyes. I hear him grunt and walk upstairs, that must be Chara.

We all sit down on the dining table and wait, then a shout filled the room.
"KING FLUFFYBUNS! COME HERE RIGHT NOW! FRISK HAS SOMETHING TO TELL US!"
I jump up in surprise, then I laugh at the nickname.
"PFFT.. HAHAHA! KING FLUFFYBUNS GAHAAHAH!" I burst out laughing, I hear Frisk laugh too.
"That's what you call Asgore?" She asks, Toriel nods as another Goat-like Man walked into the room.

"Yes To- oh hello!" The Monster I think is Asgore says as he looked at me,
"I am Asgore! And you are?"
"Y/n!"
"Nice to meet you Y/n!"
He sits down next to Toriel, then Frisk speaks up.

"So.. the thing we wanted to talk about is..." She says, looking worried and embarrassed.
"W-we are Dating!" She Chokes out, I see Toriel and Asgore blushing, and Asgore dozing off while Toriel murmurs something.

Quick switch to Asgore's P.O.V
"W-we are Dating!" Frisk Choked... i can't imagine what happened next...
*Asgore Imagines Pictures of you and Frisk "Doing it"*

Back to Y/n P.O.V
After  a few moments of silence, Toriel speaks up.
"I-I-We don't have a problem at all...
Right Fluffybuns?"
Asgore snaps back to reality. "Y-yeah"
Toriel continues,
"You grow up so fast... I hope you two have the best of time together!
But..."

I KNEW IT!
"No lovemaking until marriage!"
I can feel my face turn into a tomato.
Frisk and I groan in embarrassment.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!"

But.. at least we did it right? We sit on the couch and watch TV as the parents go back to what they were doing.
I can feel Chara staring at me...
Then Frisk kisses me on the cheek.
"I love you"
"I love you too"