Decision (spg)

(Warning: This chapter contains scenes and languages not suitable for any minors, so be responsible and don't engage into sex just because you things like this, and if this scene annoys or offend you in a way, pls skip)

--

Chapter 29:

Castor's POV:

He exhaled as he finally admitted to her about him.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit pero pakiramdam niya a big rock was lifted from his whole being.

He waited.

And wait for her reaction.

He's currently staring straight right through her eyes, he can read all of her expressions.

From being shocked, to curious, then understanding, concern and an emotion he cannot name.

"Castor"

I guess she's going to leave me too.

Naalala niya kanina, he just admitted that he loves her, is he ready to be brokenhearted..and feel empty again?

Yes?

No...definitely a no, he's not ready...not ever.

"Sa tingin mo ba, m-makakaya mo akong m-maha-."..kumunot ang noo niya.

.."no.." Celestine shakes her head as if she's rephrasing her words.

.."do you think kaya din kitang iwan sa ere gaya ng ginawa ng mama mo ?" Mahina ang pagkakasabi nito pero parang nanuot sa buong pagkatao niya ang sinabi nito.

"C-celestine?"

Lumapit ito sa kanya at niyakap siya nito, lumakas ng husto ang tibok ng puso niya sa ginawa nito.

"I'm not heartless para iwan ka gaya ng mama mo, I'm not like her"

Gumanti siya ng yakap sa dalaga.

She fits right into his arms as if she was made for him, no she was made for him..she's so soft..so sweet..

"Does this mean that yo-you l-like me too?" He can't help but to be nervous.

Bigla nitong inilayo ang sarili mula sa yakap niya at tinitigan siya nito.

He anticipated her answer.

She smiled.

"Yes, I like you too, why do you think na hindi? I e-even gave myself to you" she said as she blushed so prettily.

Like lang?

But he shouldn't complain now, later on, she will love him.

And he would do anything for her to love him.

For now, he would settle for less, after all,.. beggars can't be choosers.

He smiled like a school boy.

You will love me eventually.

"Pero Castor, p-pumunta ka na ba sa psychiatrist?" Mahinang sabi nito.

Kumunot ang noo niya.

"I mean, a-ano g-gusto ko lang malaman kung pwede kang m-magmahal" sabi nito at lalong humina ang boses nito at yumuko ito.

He blinked.

Iniisip ba ng dalaga na hindi niya kayang magmahal at sarili lang niya ang kaya niyang mahalin?

Sabagay, she already knew that he was also a narcissistic, and narcissistic tends to only himself.

But one thing she's didn't knew is that, he was capable of loving someone, and that is her...only her.