Prologue

Everything was blurry. My head was hurting like hell. It was probably just a hangover. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. It was dark but not dark enough so I couldn't see anything. My head span around and I felt nauseous. Hell, that must've been a crazy night.

"Amber, come on focus!" someone said.

And then I realized, I can't get drunk. This wasn't a hangover. I was hurt and I probably blacked out. I placed my hands on my stomach and was met with something warm and liquid. My stomach burned with the sudden touch of my fingers and I pulled them away. Since my vision was still blurry, I put one of my finger in my mouth. It was blood.

I dropped my head back down on the floor. I groaned as the pain hit me. My feet were aching and so did my arms but it was nothing compared to my abdomen and my head.

"Quiet!" the woman said again.

I reopened my eyes as she tried to lift me and put me over her shoulders. "Stay with me. We're almost there" she promise as she dragged me with her.

"My neck" I whined and put my hand on it. It was bleeding like hell and burned.

"From their claws" she explained. "It's how they share memories."

"But I don't remember anything" I mumbled.

My vision was slowly coming back and I was now able to see clearly.

"Also how they steal them."

She placed me on her motorcycle and wrapped my arms around her body.

"Hold on. Where's Isaac? He was with us" I remembered.

"I already got him but we had to left you here. Alright, listen to me. No matter what happens you hold on, okay? You hold on tight!"

I nodded and she started the motorcycle. I held onto her like she told me to but it was getting more difficult each second. My senses were playing crazy and I couldn't tell whether the voices were real or not. "I hear something."

"Someone's coming" I repeated as I was sure that the voices were real.

I turned my head around and saw two figures running to us. They were fast. Really fast. „Faster! There are two of them!"

The girl drove even faster but those two boys were running faster as well. One of them caught up to us and took a swing. He slashed my back before he was gone again. With one hand, I held onto the wound that he just made and hope for my abilities to work faster than ever.

The other boy was now right behind us and reached out for us but the girl was speeding down the alley.

Just when I thought we shook them off, they came out of nowhere and scratched the motorcycle. It started to shake and we nearly lost the balance but she did her best to drive as safely as possible. If you could even call is safely.

She took the next corner left, thinking that this was our way out but it was a dead end.

"No!" I yelled as we nearly hit the wall at the end of the ally.

She stopped the motorcycle and with one swing she turned it around. "Remember what I said before?"

"Hold on?" I asked her and she nodded. "Hold on!

The two boys were now walking down the alley and she took off. One of the boys got down on his knees while the other used him as a ramp and jumped up as high as possible. Just before we could crash, the girl turned right but once again it was a dead alley. Instead of holding on, she sped down the alley and the broke through the glass window.

Pieces of glasses crashed down on my and I had the feeling that I was losing conscious. My eyes were getting heavier and so was my head until I blacked out for a few seconds.

I woke up on the ground. Everything was sore just like before. I sat back up and saw the girl on the ground next to me with the motorcycle on the ground.

Those two boys entered the building and took off their shirt. At first, I though that I imagined what I saw next but I was pretty sure that it was real.

The boys morphed together into one big wolf and chase off. I didn't know what to do. My feet were hurting, they were probably broken from the impact with the floor so I managed to crawl away.

"Amber! Get down!" the girl yelled and grabbed her gun. She fired it and the bullet that was electrified met the monster straight in its chest.

It began to scream and shake as the electricity ran through its body and eventually it fell on the ground. The lights were so light that I couldn't see anything. I held my hand in front of my eyes and as soon and the light dimmed down the boys were gone.

I dropped my hand and turned around to face the girl who saved me.

"I thought, I told you to hold on!"

a/n

so there it is season 3! I was too excited to write s3 'cause I've got a lot of ideas! :)