Ch.5 Not Even a Week

* Hey Guys! I put up a slide show for this chapter! Let me know if you like it when I use them! Thanks so much!*

~

Ch. 5 Not Even a Week

          It was like I had gone back in time to when I first met Eric and he was told by Godric in the letter to look after me. This meant like it had back then: I couldn’t even go to the bathroom without someone around me or go to the grocery store by myself. I knew Eric was just trying to protect me but it was not doing him or me any good! I was going insane and he was being a clingy whore to me. No bueno mi amigo.

          We were still staying in the vampire hotel. So far no one had even looked at me once I would walk through the doors because they knew Eric would rip their throats out, or worse. This I could live with but I had only been back for not even a week and I was about to explode any second.

          “I’m going for a walk in the gardens outside. I’ll be back in a little bit,” I told Eric while putting on a jacket but he stopped me before I even got towards the door.

          “I’ll come with you.”

          I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together while trying to count to ten. It wasn’t working very well. “No. I am going outside by myself to go on a nice walk in the gardens,” I proclaimed while still keeping my eyes closed. My tone wasn’t the calmest but I was still working on it while I was shaking inside.

          “What are you doing? And I will be accompanying you. As much as you hate it, I am not taking any chances,” Eric stated dominantly. It made me wince but I opened my eyes to glare at him.

          “I am trying to keep calm! You know why I’m trying to keep calm?!” I yelled and then poked a finger at his hard chest. It hurt and I winced but I just couldn’t stop from exploding. He ruined any chances of Zen that I had made. “Because of you! I don’t need a babysitter 24/7! I am your fiancé/bonded/whatever else and what I need from you is to lay off a bit!”

          Eric got really close to me and picked me up by my shoulders so I could be eye level with him but I still shrunk away a bit when his fangs popped out. “You need protection!”

          I started to wiggle and he set me down but still stood very close. If I took one more inch forward our bodies would be touching. “And you need a swift kick in the ass!”

          The growl that erupted from my vampire’s chest gave me the chills in a good and bad way but my anger was still in control. I tried to walk around him but it was just no use for when he got his hands on me again. Before I could even exhale I was on the bed with Eric pinning me to it.

          What are you doing?

          “Fine, I’ll just tire you out with sex,” he purred and I could tell the beast in him wanted to come out, to ravish me, to make me want to die because it would feel that good.

          That’s his solution? Sex? What the hell!