"Yes." I replied.

"Then why-never mind...." She sighed. "Thank you." She bowed slightly and ran off. Then came back moments later.

"What blood type are you?" She asked me. I raised an eyebrow.

"O positive, Why?"

"We would like a blood transfusion with a family member." She sighed. "Hatake-chan has O negative type blood, its really rare and we don't have that much of it, because of many transusions we use in a rush with it."

"You're telling me that you need O negative blood? Can't you get it from a blood bank? Is she going to be okay?" I asked hurriedly, I wish I could help, why did I have to be positive and her negitive? It surprised Pakkun how stressed I was, contrary to my laid back self.

"Our medic nins are already working on her. She's going to be fine, but chakra cannot be a replacement for blood. I apologize for the inconvenience." She said with a bow.

"So shes okay, nothing's wrong?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets, starting to relax.

"We are checking the damage caused. As far as we know there was damage to the stomach and a few fractured close wounds on her arms. But I see she'll pull through." The nurse said with a small smile. I let out a relived sigh.

"Thank you, please keep me up to date, I want to see her when she's stable, even if sleeping, I'll be silent."

She nodded. "Alright."

"Thank you very much." I said, she bowed and walked away. I stepped back and looked around for a seat in the lobby. I sat down and Pakkun jumped into my lap.

"You really like her don't you?" He said with a raised puppy eyebrow.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" I asked with a small smile behind my mask.

"No reason, I just never thought you'd have an interest in girls." I raised an eyebrow. "Not that I thought you were gay-I'm just going to stop talking." He said whining and laying down on my lap.

I pet his head softly, looking at the door that Asoka was rolled into.

I closed my eye and tried to calm my anxious stomach. Somehow finding my way to sleep.

- - - - - -

"Sir?" I opened my eye to see a different nurse. I don't know the time. I'm not sure how long I rested for.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Asoka-san is now stable, but not awake." She said. I smiled behind my mask.

"May I?" I asked standing up. Pakkun was gone, probably unsummoned himself, so he didn't fall to the floor when I stood, because he wasn't there.

"Yes, Room 203." She said. As she was about to leave I stopped her.

"What time is it?"

"5pm. Visitor hours end at 8." She said. I nodded, walking away, finding the staircase and going up to the second floor. I soon found Asoka's room was afew doorways to the left.

I went in, opening the door slowly. I stood shocked in the doorway.

Asoka lay in a Hospital clothes, underneath bedsheets. Her black and red hair sprayed around her head. Her mouth and nose was covered by a mask that fogged every few seconds, a sign she was breathing. Her hands were above the bed sheets, both covered in bandages and sticks that kept it straight. An I.V. in one, and a blood transfusion in the other. Her thumb had a device on it, hooking up with other things that went under her chest and forehead, showing brain activity and her heartbeat.

On her hand was still the bracelet with the charms that I had gotten her, and a small thorn-looking tattoo. Her face was slightly paler than usual and she looked as if she was asleep. I closed the door behind myself, took a chair and brought it next to her bed.

The window on the other side of the bed was locked shut, the curtains were a beige color and the walls were plastered white.

I sat down in the chair and took the hand that wasn't held by the heart monitor, and gave it a soft squeeze.

She scared me half to death, its as if she can't keep out of danger all her life. I just want her to keep safe, nothing more. But even when she goes out with an ANBU, she somehow manages to get hurt. Why-How-?

The blade in Sauske's room. It was hers, but, how did it get there?

I like her... I know I do. I brought my other hand to her face, to move a strand of hair that was in her eyes, to the side of her face.

Even while asleep, she was so cute. I wished she would open her eyes, those hipnotizing eyes that sucked you in. Correct proportion of red and blue, the red violet eyes, seeming to stare into your soul, or when happy, sparkle with happiness.

She's amazing. I want to spend as much as I could just learning more about her. She's quiet, but speaks with her actions. Funny in her own way. Brave, sweet, cute and just plain amazing.

I smiled softly.

I removed my hand from her face and just held her hand.

- - - - -

With the Hokage 3rd POV.

"Lord Hokage." A medic nin came in the office with a few folders.

"Yes?" The Third Asked.

"A Shinobi, by the name of Uchiha Sauske was recently attacked, but was saved by Hatake Kakashi." The medic nin went through a second folder. "A Kunoichi, Hatake Asoka, was found injured on the training grounds, and admitted to the hospital, she is now in stable condition. Rock Lee is resting, and now stable. Hyūga Hinata is stable aswell, along with the rest of the Chunin participants." He finished.

"Wait a second, what happened with Asoka?" The Third asked.

"She was found at the training grounds by Hatake Kakashi, who claims to be her husband. She was bleeding out, a wound to the stomach, it chipped her spinal cord, we don't know what the effects are yet, she hasn't woken up. The worst case scenario, is that she is paralyzed."

"Is that so..." The Third said gravely, he frowned, his head in his hands. "How could this happen..." He shook his head.

He even let her off with an ANBU, and she still seems to find a way to get herself in trouble. He closed his eyes.

"Was there an ANBU with her?" The hokage asked.

"It wasn't in the report, I doubt it was found." The medic replied.

"... This is getting bad..." The hokage sighed. "Place the folder on my desk."

The medic ninja placed it on the desk and bowed his head softly before leaving.

What will happen next. The Hokage thought.

*end chapter*

- - - - -

XDD I just made a reader reference! I've always wanted to do that XP Name where it was and you get a dedi

Or if you ask for one, I'll give it to you :3

Okay, I'm obviously going to make another extra arc before the Bratty Younger Uchiha leaves my book, and makes it all the more better.

So, yeah. -hates myself for getting ahead- .

Hope you enjoyed it, even though it was Short.

Drama + Comedy = Dramedey

Enough of each?

HoNk hOnK :o)

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna