chapter 4

2012 © All rights reserved

CHAPTER FOUR

Diana’s P.O.V

          I slipped into a tight fitting coral dress that slightly exposed my cleavage. I felt so nervous for this date as I applied my make-up and styled my hair. I went with a natural look for my make-up and beach waves for my hair. Rachel and Claire were giving me compliments over and over again. They got me to blush when they asked if I planned on getting kissed by Noah. I hadn’t exactly told them that he had kissed my cheek last night.

          Rachel and Claire smirked at me and I turned away to them to hide my face as my cheeks reddened again. I cursed under my breath when they girls began to make jokes about me.

          “Claire, you need to stay away from Peter.”

          “Why?” She was giving me a weird look and I bit my lip not knowing if she’ll listen to me.

          “Noah was giving me a bad vibe when he mentioned him. It wasn’t just him. His friend Logan doesn’t like him either.”

          Claire shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t think they know him that well. He’s so sweet Diana. We talked for like an hour or so before we made out.”

          “Claire, please take this seriously. I think he’s trouble, like Collin trouble.”

          “I’m not going to marry him girl. I’m having a summer fling like you.”

          I sighed knowing I wasn’t going to change her mind. “Look, I’d take this seriously if I was you, but you’re a big girl. Anyways, this isn’t a fling for me. I really like Noah. I think this might be the real thing.”

          I was relieved when the there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my cross-body bag and cell phone before slipping out the door. I didn’t bother to say goodbye to Claire because I was peeved at her. How dare she call this thing between Noah and I a fling? We’re going a date. It’s not like I plan on screwing him then never calling him the next day. I wanted to see Noah as much as possible. I wanted to genuinely get to know him and have him kiss me. I craved his affection without even knowing why.

           A sexy toned Noah was grinning when he saw me, his eyes giving me the once over. I couldn’t help but to do the same. He was still wearing that heather gray V-neck and dark denim jeans.

          “Long time no see,” Noah said.

          I brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear grinning. “Yeah, I decided to not wear pajamas today.”

          Noah chuckled raising an eyebrow. “I wouldn’t mind.”

          “Yeah, I bet you wouldn’t.” I stuck my tongue out at him playfully. “I thought we were meeting at the beach when I texted you?”