Chapter One

*Genesis P.O.V.*

*Monday, August 22, 2016 // 2:32 p

*Monday, August 22, 2016 // 2:32 p.m.*

Sy'Air and I arrived at LAX at about two-thirty in the afternoon. I had a headache out of this world. Just as we grabbed our luggage, a chauffeur, holding a sign with our names on it, yelled out, "Genesis Morgan and Sy'Air Banks!?" I waved my hand as I struggled with my luggage. He grabbed our suitcases and led us to the car awaiting. A black, Mercedes-Benz in the G-Class drove us to campus, which took about thirty minutes.

3:07 p.m.

We entered the dorm after the orientation. It's not bad, I thought to myself. I headed to one of the rooms. This is definitely mine and Sy'Air's room. I walked to the bathroom to freshen up but there was already someone in there.
"Hi," I said. The girl looked away from the camera and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Destiny," she cried.
"Genesis." I put my hand out for her to shake it but she hugged me instead. I don't know where Sy'Air was but I proceeded into the kitchen. We need to go grocery shopping. I checked the cabinets to find all of them empty. I'm glad my mom gave me some pocket money until my card information got transferred.

*Sy'Air P.O.V.*

Walking into the dorm, with my attitude on 100, I wasn't trying to be friendly at this moment

Walking into the dorm, with my attitude on 100, I wasn't trying to be friendly at this moment. The first thing that caught my eye was the view on the balcony. It was so beautiful looking over Los Angeles, I knew this would be my favorite spot.
"Wassup," I heard from behind and was quickly startled. I then turned around and gave her a genuine smile "Sy'Air," I said politely.
"Kayla, but I'm from Zone 6 so you can call me Kay Kay," she said loudly while throwing up YC.

Scrunching up my face I asked, "Um, you seen Genesis?"
"The girl with the pinkish book bag? Yeah, she ina kitchen," Kay Kay said with an accent. I can tell she not from no damn Zone 6. I walked past her to the kitchen.
"Gen, we need to talk," I said bluntly.

*Genesis P.O.V.*

Sy led me into our room.
"Wassup?" I asked.
"That girl who claim she from Zone 6 rubbed me the wrong way," she explained. I nodded.
"Her name Kayla. I don't think we are going to get along." I nodded as she continued. "She came on too strong..." I stopped her.
"She looked me up and down but I didn't think too much of it. And then, she just walked past me without introducing herself," I exclaimed.
"She just walked out onto the balcony after she saw me out there alone. Today is just not my day." I chuckled.
"Want to go get drinks, tonight?"
"Yeah, girl I need a drink or two." We laughed and left out the room.

*Sy'Air P.O.V*
8:30 p.m

"Looook. Omg Genesis look at him!" I said excitedly but quiet also.
"Who girl? Who?" She looked around the room repeatedly causing me to punch her playfully.
"Over there at the bar. He looking at you, go shoot your shot girl. I hope he got a friend cause I need me a nigga, lol," I said quiet with a smirk on my face causing Gen to laugh.

As Gen walked away I got up and walked to the bathroom. Approaching the sink, I looked in the mirror at this pretty chocolate girl standing behind me giving her a genuine smile.
"Hey, I'm Imani. I seen you earlier on the Campus. You must be a freshman?" She asked with raised eyebrows.
"I'm Sy'Air and yeah, how can you tell?" I chuckled.
"I don't know. I just never seen you here before," she shrugged.

*30 minutes later*

Getting to know Imani more, I've learned that she is hilarious and blunt . You can't find to many people like that now and days. Genesis finally came back to the table blushing hard, AF! I gave her that look. You know that look you give your bestfriend when you peep something? Yeah that one.
"Gen, this is Imani. Imani, this is Genesis." They both exchanged hellos while Imani was already buttering her up with the jokes. I can tell me and her are going to be close, and she's a sophomore she can help us around here.

"Soooo Gen, who is that guy over there?" I asked, winking. She could not stop smiling
"Ohh, that's just Anthony," she smiled extra hard.
"Anthony? As in Anthony Williams?" Imani asked, surprised.
"Yeah..?" Gen asked, slightly confused. "Girl let me tell you... he got a whole girlfriend named Sophia," Imani shakes her head. "And she's the captain of the cheer squad." Me and Gen looked at eachother surprisingly. "But if you like him, it's okay. I won't tell. No Broken Promises over here." Imani smiled.

" Imani smiled

Destiny ⬆️

Kayla aka 'KayKay' ⬆️

Imani ⬆️

Anthony ⬆️----------------------------------------Sorry for any mistakes Anyways Comment + Vote 💚💙     -NiyaandBri 😘

Anthony ⬆️
----------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes
Anyways Comment + Vote 💚💙
-NiyaandBri 😘