Chapter 31

"We're gonna take this torture to the next level." Riley groaned, could it really get worst?

She had cuts all over her face and had a few broken bones. Riley had given up at this point, letting him hit her, blast water on her and touch her. She knew her life was gonna come to an end soon anyway. 

"Do you wanna know what I'm gonna do?" She didn't answer.  Her mom had left the room awhile ago and hadn't come back since. "Answer me baby." He slapped her. She yelped a little, the cut on her cheeks made it worst.

He started untying the ropes holding her down. Once he was done he pulled her from the chair. She fell straight to the floor. Israel had really fucked her up, she couldn't even stand. He bent down and pulled her shirt off. Riley realized what he was about to do and started moving away. He started running his hands up her stomach.

"Please, please, don't do this." She had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Riley, just tell me some things." He leaned over and whispered in her ear. She would have pushed him off if she had enough strength . His hands started yanking her pants off. "You know you're just so damn attractive I just can't help myself. Even if you didn't give me answers I wanted to do this." He kissed her neck, she tried to move.

"Please." She cried.

~~~

"Alright, Chubbs you're keeping watch to make sure this nigga doesn't have people coming." Saint said. Chubbs nodded and walked away.

"Everyone else is going in." They all nodded and followed him. They checked every door before they came down to one left. Saint nodded towards it and Roxx stepped over and opened it. Aubrey was right behind Saint, who was in front and looked over his shoulder. Once he saw it, he pushed Saint over to get in the room. Israel was hovered over Riley feeling her up. Israel turned his head and quickly pulled out a gun, Aubrey pulled his out as everyone else entered the room.

"I see you found me." He said. "Smarter than I thought." He quickly reached down and grabbed Riley, putting her in front of him a putting the gun to her face. Everyone's breath  hitched when they saw Riley, even after Ryan had beaten her she didn't look this bad. She was in her bra and panties and couldn't even stand without him holding her. Her whole body was full of cuts and bruises. "Anyone moves and I kill her."

"Let her go, before I shoot your ass." Aubrey growled, he was the maddest out of everyone and was willing to kill to get Riley.

"Oh wait, you'd have to shoot her too." He chuckled. "I have a better idea, how about you tell me some shit about being a pimp and I won't kill her." Riley thought she was in a dream at this point, she couldn't believe they'd found her.

"What the fuck do you wanna know so bad?" Saint said. "I can tell you for a fact she didn't know it."

"So the bitch wasn't lying?" He smiled and looked at Shay. "You would have been a better choice anyway." Shay looked at him disgusted.

"She wasn't talking to you." Ryan said. He looked over at him.

"I can talk to who I wanna talk to." He said. "I mean you can't even run a house, having a girl have as much power as you. You can't let pussy control you." Ryan wanted to shoot him right then but didn't. "That shut you up didn't it? I actually don't think I need your secrets." He smiled. "Look at me, I know a lot of shit just by sending a girl in without you guys knowing." He started backing up, still holding Riley. "Come on baby, you're coming with me." 

Israel slowly backed away from them and towards the other door in the room. No one was sure what to do, they couldn't shoot because they would shoot her and they couldn't  run because he would shoot Riley, so they just watched. Once he reached the door he opened it and finally let Riley go and began running. Everyone sprung into action once he released her. 

 "Drake stay with her just in case that nigga has other people here." Saint yelled while running. Aubrey wanted to rip Israel's throat out but he knew Riley needed him. He ran over and slid to the ground. He pulled her into his lap and held her, she tried to move away.

"Riley, its me." He kissed her forehead, she winced a little from the cuts. "I'm so sorry I let this happen." He felt tears burning his eyes and tried to blink them away, but soon they fell. He felt Riley move and her hands grab his face.

"Don't cry Aubrey." She whispered. He could tell it hurt her just to talk. "I'll be fine." He wanted to tell her she was wrong, but instead buried his head in her chest. He shouldn't have been the one crying, it should have been her, she'd been though so much. She rubbed his back as he cried. He finally stopped crying and wiped his tears, just seeing her made him like this. 

"I'm sorry Ri." He snuggled into her neck. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's not your fault." She smiled. "I'm just happy you're here, I thought I wasn't gonna see you again." Before Aubrey could respond they heard voices coming closer.

"I can't believe that nigga got away." Roxx said.

"Trust me, I'm probably the maddest." Saint yelled. "I hate that nigga more than I've ever hated anyone in my life. That's saying a lot too." They appeared in the doorway. 

"He got away." Ryan mumbled, no one would look at Aubrey and Riley.

"What?" Aubrey growled.

"He was fast, really fast." Saint explained. "Shay shot him though, but he was still fast."

"He can't get away." Aubrey yelled. "He'll come back."

"Trust me, he won't last long." Kain said. "If he stays here, he'll know we won't hesitate to kill him. If he's smart he'll leave, but he's not smart." Everyone thought over what he said. 

"Let's go." Shay was the first to speak. Everyone nodded, Aubrey set Riley one the floor while he got up then pulled her to her feet. She stumbled before falling into his chest. 

"You can't walk?" He asked. She nodded her head and he picked her up. Aubrey wanted to ask so badly what he did to her, but left it alone until she was ready. They made their way out of the warehouse and into the cars.

"I swear if I ever see him again, I will kill him." Saint mumbled, everyone nodded in agreement.

***

What do you think will happen? 

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna