Chapter 28

*4 Days Later*

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Ally asked Aubrey.

That morning when they got up for school, Aubrey decided not to go. Riley wasn't fighting him on it, she just went without him. Aubrey wasn't really sure why he skipped, maybe the fact he wanted to spend some time with Ally, since Riley had been acting so distant.

"Yeah but fuck it, I wanted to hang out anyway." He laid back on her bed. Ally and Aubrey were growing closer. 

"Well you're gonna have to wait cause I'm gonna take a shower." She grabbed her towel and walked into her bathroom. Aubrey waited for her on her bed. He'd noticed Riley was  more to herself since they had the fight, but he wasn't bothered by it, if she wanted to be by herself she could.

After a few minutes he heard the water cut off and the door open. Steam poured out of the bathroom and Ally stepped into the room. She had a towel wrapped around her body and her hair was wet. Aubrey tried to look away but couldn't, he was getting turned on just looking at her.

"Damn Aubrey, you're such a pervert." She laughed. Ally walked over to the dresser and grabbed clothes. 

"Well I can't help the fact that you look so good." He mumbled. She laughed at his comment.

"Just turn your head." He looked away and heard the towel hit the floor. She told him to turn around when a few seconds passed. When he looked she was fully dressed. "I was in the shower and I was thinking about what we can do." She smiled at him. "I wanna smoke."  Aubrey paused for a moment. 

"Uh, I'm not so sure." He didn't look at her.

"You don't smoke?" She asked as she climbed on the bed. He shrugged.

"I was always different when I lived in Compton, everyone smoked but me and Riley." He admitted. 

"Do you love Riley?" He was shocked she would ask that. He thought over it for a moment, not really sure how to answer.

"I-I don't know." He told her. 

"That's a no then, you don't have to think when you love someone." She told him. "Why are you lying to her." 

"I do bu-but..." He didn't know how to explain it. "We've changed so much, I've changed so much." He looked Ally in the eyes. "When I first got here, it was different, I knew I would never cheat on her but now... I mean you're just you." She smiled.

 "You like me?" Aubrey nodded. "So you've thought about doing things with me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What things?" He laughed.

"You know what things I'm talking about." She pushed him.

"Okay, fine I have." He smiled. 

"Can you show me those things, you've been thinking." She blushed a little. Aubrey thought for a moment before leaning over and kissing her. Their tongues tangled with each other. Ally reached under Aubrey's shirt, feeling his muscles. He pulled away and looked at her. 

"I really can't do this with you." He looked at her. "I'm with Riley." She nodded before moving back. "I was actually thinking, I want some weed." She smiled before going to a drawer and pulling a bag out, along with a lighter and some rolling papers. She sat on the floor and started rolling a blunt. Aubrey came beside her and watched. Once she was done she lit it and took a hit before passing it. He took a hit before passing it back.

They smoked for what seemed like forever. Aubrey lost count of how many blunts they smoked and how many times he threw up. He looked over and realized Ally was laying right on his stomach, he chuckled a little before smoking some more. Aubrey  heard the door open and looked to see Riley walk in. He knew she was about to ruin his high.

"Aubrey what the fuck?!?" She screamed. He laughed a little. "Get your ass up and come on."

"Nah, I wanna stay here." Aubrey sat back a little.

"No, get this bitch off you and come on." He smacked his lips before standing up. 

"Aubrey we can smoke some more tomorrow." Ally said as Riley pulled him out.

"Nah bitch, you're gonna be lucky if he leaves my sight." She slammed the door and pushed him into their room. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Aubrey felt his high dying down a little. He shrugged.

"You." He mumbled. She looked at him.

"Me? ME!? The fuck?" She pushed him and he stumbled back on the bed.

"Bitch you need to calm down, for real though ruining my high and shit." He told her. "Man give me a break one day, all you do it complain. Ally is way better." She walked over and slapped him. 

"I can't believe you just said that." Aubrey took a moment to figure out what had happened, but once he did he stood up. 

"Don't ever touch me again." He pushed her back. Riley stumbled right into the wall and hit her head. Aubrey walked over and slapped her. She looked at him with tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"I can't believe you just hit me." She walked around him and grabbed her keys. 

"Wh-where are you going?" He mumbled. She looked at him, disgusted right before she walked out of the room. Riley left the house and went one of the cars, she would explain why she left it once she got back. she wasn't planning on being gone forever.

She started driving around Toronto, trying to clear her head. Did Aubrey really hit her? Could she handle him anymore? Did she still love him? She had so many thoughts running through her head she decided to pull over in a parking lot. Riley checked the clock before stepping out of the carit was about 10 o'clock. 

Riley sat on the hood of the car and stared into the sky. She felt some stress ease as she sat and thought. Once she started to relax, she felt something was off. She looked around, seeing no one and stared back into the sky, ignoring the feeling. Right as she felt the odd feeling disappear she hit the ground hard and felt someone climb on top of her. Before she realized what happened she felt someone cover her mouth with a rag. 

Her screams where muffled she figured out what was happening. Riley tried to move but she was in her stomach with her hands pinned. She felt hot tears run down her cheeks before she started to breath.

Before she blacked out she thought of Aubrey. Was he gonna save her?

***

Sorry it took so long for an update. Hope you liked!

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna