Chapter 21

~2 Days Later~

"Aubrey I can do it myself." Riley got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Ri sit down you're still hurt." He walked over to her and grabbed her hand, trying to lead her back to the living room.

"Let go, Aubs I have to get back to normal sometime." He let go of her hand.

"Fine." He sighed.

Aubrey had been in the house a total of two days and he wanted to do everything for her. Riley saw he was trying to help but needed to start getting back to normal again. The next day school started in Toronto for both of them. Neither of them was excited, Riley really just wanted somewhere other than the house to be. Everything in the house had been good so far, except the girls trying to get in Aubrey's pants. None of them, not including Racquel and Shay, seemed to care that he was with Riley, they just wanted him.

"Riley I have a question." Aubrey said, his tone was serious

"Yeah?" She asked as she put the pitcher of water in the fridge.

"You never told me what happen." He paused. "Like why you were in the hospital."

"Aubr-" Riley was interrupted by the doorbell. She thanked whoever rang it, she really didn't want to tell Aubrey what had happened. "I think I should answer that." She practically ran out of the kitchen and to the front door. She opened the door without thinking and was shocked to see two men standing there. Without an invite in they walked right past her.

The two men turned around and tried handing Riley their coats, she stared. "Uh do you want me to do something with those? I mean your hands aren't broken or anything and the closet is over there." She said with a little attitude. "And you know I never invited you in." They both stared at her, shocked.

"What's your name?" One man asked.

"What's yours?" She turned around and shut the door.

"Saint." He glared at her. "And that's Kain. Where the fuck is Combeir?"

"Excuse me you can ask nicely." Riley crossed her arms.

"Listen here bitch, I'm above you. You do what I tell you, obviously Combeir hadn't taken control of you." 

"Why doesn't Kain talk?" Riley ignored his last comment.

"He isn't much of a talker." Saint answered.

"I would rather talk to him, he seems more chill and less disrespectful." She looked over at Kain.

"Bitch you don't talk to me like that." He reached out to grab her, when she swung almost hitting him. "Alright you asked for it now." He balled his fists up and was about to punch her when Ryan came down the stairs.

"Whoa, what the fuck is going on here?" He asked. "Damn it Riley, you don't answer my fucking door, you never know who it's gonna be. There's a reason I have certain people open the door. And can't you stay out of trouble for 5 minutes, damn I can't leave you alone."

"I'm guessing she's new?" Saint asked.

"Sadly yes, if I could get her out of here I would." He said.

"You're a dick." She rolled her eyes.

"Well you're a bitch." He tried to hide his anger. "She's Shay's sister and she causes so much trouble." Both Saint and Kain laughed. "What?"

"You know there's not room for that love shit." Saint said. "You wouldn't let her stay, if you didn't love Shay."

"I don't love her." He didn't sound so sure of it. "I'm sure you guys have one girl that's better than the rest."