"Yeah." My mom said.

"Y'all were busy last night huh." Blue said.  They both looked at her confused. "Next time you guys should be quieter. I'm pretty sure you woke up Capri's sea life too. Y'all were summoning the whales with those noises. Giving me Dory from Finding Nemo vibes."

My mom's eyes widened and my dad busted out laughing. Y'all know his laugh is ridiculous so naturally we started laughing too. Everyone except my mom. She looked horrified. Good, because we were too.

It's what she deserves.

"Oh my God." She said under her breath.

"Mommy!" Brooklyn yelled. I guess she didn't notice they were up here. She got up and ran over to my parents.

"Hi mommy." Sienna said smiling. She didn't bother moving. "Hi daddy."

"Hi baby." My mom said. Her face was still hella red. I want to take a picture but she'd yell at me.

"Did you and daddy have fun playing your game last night?" Brooklyn asked after my mom picked her up.

"Um..."

Bella, Blue and I fell out laughing. My mom glared at us. What? It's their fault.

"We sure did." My dad said. My mom smacked his arm. "What?"

She shook her head. "Yes we did. I'm sorry we were... uh.... being so loud. It won't happen again." She said quietly. I could tell she was embarrassed and it was funny as hell.

"Honestly it probably will." My dad said. She just looked at him.

"It's okay. I'm happy you were having fun." Brooklyn said smiling.

"Too much fun." Blue mumbled.

"Keep hating." My dad laughed.

"Jay please." My mom sighed.

"Oh now you're calling him Jay?" Blue said nodding. "Good to know."

My mom looked at her. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Well, we're just saying..." Bella started. My mom looked over at her. "We should be the only people calling dad daddy."

Our mom turned beet red again and we all started laughing, including my dad. She just glared at him.

"Oh shut up." My mom groaned. "This is your fault."

"It's funny Bey." He said smiling. He tried to hug her but she pushed him off. "Aye, what's that for?"

"I'm going to shower." My mom said while eyeing us. "Behave."

"Ew you haven't showered yet?!" Bella yelled. My mom took a step towards her but my dad grabbed her arm.

"Go Bey. Before they drive you crazy." He said laughing. My mom sighed and shook her head before turning around. She walked off and went back inside.

"Daddy y'all are nasty." Bella said as our dad sat down.

"Your mom likes it nasty." He said smiling.