::121:: To Slay A Dragon

Start from the beginning

Gray glanced down at Haru and nodded at him, also trusting in Asami and the rest of the dragon slayers to come back safely.

"And that's not the only problem we're facing." Minerva said.

"Acnologia's physical body is headed straight for us." Midnight voiced.

"Physical and Spiritual? I'm completely lost." Sorano/Angel murmured, a small pout on her lips. Is Eric in there too? She idly wondered about the Poison Dragon slayer.

"It's like this... oui!" Reedus explained it a bit more further in hopes that those who didn't understand would now.

Kagura frowned, sweat dripping down her face. "So basically, this world is still in a near-hopeless situation."

"Don't call it hopeless! I'm positive Wendy is still fighting with everything she has!" Carla said, her voice wavering as tears rolled down her cheeks. "And we have to do the same!"

"She's right!" Haru exclaimed, his gaze intense. "They're all dragon slayers and slaying dragon's is what they're magic was made for! We have to have faith in their power and that they'll come back home soon!"

They all looked down at the two exceed and felt their expressions shifting to determination and believing in the dragon slayers to come home.

-

"AAAAGH!!"

Natsu clenched his teeth, trying to ignore the pain his arm was in as he fought against Acnologia. He jumped back to dodge Acnologia as the debris fell around them.

His arm suddenly twitched, his eyes widening at the movement. "My hand...." He gasped. "It moved!"

"I'll protect you with my Sky Magic!" A small feminine voice that he easily recognized.

"Wendy!" He exclaimed, his eyes falling on the petite blunette who was walking towards them with a strong look on her face. "How did you break out of the crystal?"

Her expression faltered, thinking about what she heard while encased in the crystal. "I thought I heard Carla's voice..."

"I heard Haru's and Gray's voice..." Asami voiced out, also letting Natsu know that she was free from the crystal.

Gajeel spoke up as well. "As for me, I could hear Levy and Lily's."

And then the rest of the dragon slayers spoke as they broke out of the crystal that Acnologia had put them in.

"So you guys hear it too, eh?"

"The voices of the people who are waiting for us to come home...."

"They gave us strength."

Natsu grinned, happy to know that all his friends were able to free themselves.

"Now then

"Now then...." Laxus said, a flash of irritation in his gaze when he saw Acnologia. "Let's get this party started, Natsu."

All the dragon slayers stood together, all looking pumped about taking out the dragon in front of them.