Cole Bellinger -requested-

camilasbowss

   I walked through the security gates and took in the sight around me. Petco Park was beautiful. The stadium was practically empty since the gates had just open so I was free to wander by myself.

   I was admiring the Tony Gwynn statue when my phone buzzed with a text from Cole.

   We're about to take the field. Come down once you get here.

   I smiled and started walking down towards 1st base line. The boys were standing on the dirt while they waited for the groundskeepers to be done with the field. I whistled which got every boy except for mine to turn around. Figures.

   "Cole is that your girl?" A player I recognized as Wil Myers nudged Cole and asked. Wil pointed back towards my direction and I smiled when I finally made eye contact with Cole.

   When he saw me he broke away from the line of players and ran towards the walls. "Baby you're here already!?" He asked while pulling me down for a kiss.

   I kissed him back before pulling away a laughing. "Yea I came early. I wanted to watch you warm up."

   He couldn't contain his excitement and leaned in for another kiss.

   "So this your girl Cole?" A voice came from behind, making us both jump and pull away.

   Cole turned towards them and chuckled. "Since middle school." He replied to the three boys that had walked up.

   "You guys have been together for that long?" Wil asks with a shocked look on his face.

   I nodded and laughed. "Yea it's been a while."

   Wil nodded and it was silent for a while before he finally broke it again. "Oh by the way, I'm Wil the first basemen, this is Cory, he's our third basemen, and this is Brad, he's a relief pitcher." All three boys extended their hands which I gladly shook.

   "I'm Victoria."

   "Oh trust me we know. The kid hasn't shut up about you." The red headed one named Cory said.

   I turned to Cole and laughed at his red face.

   "Pitchers get in the outfield and start warming your arms up!" A man started yelling.

    "That's my cue. I'll see after the game, I love you." Cole kissed my cheek before starting to walk off with Brad.

    "I love you too. Good luck baby!" He turned and waved me goodbye before blowing me a kiss.

   I found my seat by the dug out and watched the Cole warm up for his first big league start.

  -

   7 shutout innings, 9 strikeouts, and only 1 walk later, Cole was replaced by Brad Hand. He walked off the field, earning a standing ovation from every Padre fan in attendance.

   When we finally made eye contact he smirked and sent me a smile.

   I sighed and mentally prepared myself for the many more baseball games there was to come.

a/n
hope you like it Victoria💗 omg worry you're gonna get your man soon enough😂💙