CHAPTER 4

After running for about 1 hour straight while avoiding any police on the way, they made it to the mall. Making sure that no police was around, they crossed the road and headed towards the entrance of the mall. Bucky still holding onto Christina's arm, dragged her inside the mall before she pulled him to a stop. Turning around, he gave her a questioning look before she took off her glasses and put it on him.

"Hey!" He whisper-shouted as he tried to take it off before she slapped his hand.

"Bucky! We are trying to make you less like yourself so no one knows it's you! Now! Could you at least pretend that we are a couple so that no one wouldn't suspect a thing?" Christina huffed before grabbing his hand and intertwining it with his bionic hand.

Bucky stood there confused before letting Christina drag him around like they were pretending to go shopping. As he was looking around trying to see if there are any police or security guards around, Christina decided to check her phone and pulled it out to see Steve messaged her. Feeling herself go pale as she read what he sent and that it was sent about an hour ago;

Captain Rogers: Where are you? Bucky is being framed for bombing the Vienna International Centre! I'm going to look for him with or without you.

"Bucky..." She whispered to him, making him look over at her. Christina turned her phone towards him and read the message.

"Is Steve..."

"Yes, he is planning to find you, more like us now since I'm not in America! I need to check his tracker to see how far he is away from us... Just need to find a place with computers" Christina stated before looking around to see if there was an Apple Store. Spotting an Apple Store on the top level, she dragged Bucky up with her.

"You sure this would work?" Bucky asked as they enter the Apple Store. Christina dragged Bucky to one of the Mac Air book, casually looking at it and making sure none of the workers see her pull out her USB cord to connect her phone into the laptop.

"You are talking to your student who was trained to be an assassin by you so of course this would work as hacking is a part of an assassin's skills" She jokily stated before quickly typing away on the keyboard. Christina took a quick glance at Bucky after a few minutes to see him looking around like he is going to kill someone. Trying to stifle a laugh, she looked back towards the screen, still typing away.

"Bucky."

"Hm?"

"Stop staring around like you are going to kill every single person in this mall or else everyone...." As she pulled out her phone from the laptop, she turns around to show Bucky where is Steve right now on her phone.

"Will know that you are one suspicious guy" Christina smiled before holding her hand out for Bucky. He stared at her hand and back at her confused.

"We are a couple... remember?" Seeing Bucky flashed red for a second before he placed his right hand into hers as she just smiled at him. Checking her phone, she soon realised that Steve wasn't too far from reaching Bucharest. Give him about another hour before he reaches here.

"I don't remember asking you to be my girlfriend" Bucky stated in which Christina rolled her eyes.

"I mean we are pretending to be a couple" She replied back before walking towards the exit of the Apple Store, giving a smile to the worker who stood there.

"Have a nice day!" The worker waved goodbye to them in a poor English pronunciation seeing as Christina doesn't look like she is from this country.

After walking out of the Apple Store and down a few of the escalators, Bucky and Christina noticed CIA agents who were undercover walking around looking for him. About to go on the last escalator to go on to the ground level, Christina noticed an CIA agent looking around and was about to head up the escalator. Quickly turning to Bucky and trying to think of a way to hide him.