Brutal Killers...

Hello, and what a lovely day it is to be talking about such a touchy subject, hmm?
But here are some of the most notorious serial killers whom have ever stepped foot on our beloved Earth..
So may these killers send shivers down your spine and make you keep your doors locked all the time...

5. Javed Iqbal...

Javed Iqbal was a Pakistani serial killer who was found guilty of the sexual abuse and murder of more than 100 children aged between 6 and 16. In 1999, he sent a letter to police and a local Lahore newspaper confessing to the murders.
He claimed that over the course of two decades he strangled and dismembered his victims who were mostly runaways and orphans living on the streets of Lahore. He disposed of their bodies in the vats of hydrochloric acid. He then dumped the remains in the Ravi river.

Now this man clearly isn't going to go unpunished... So the judge sentenced him to die by strangulation in the same public square he had frequented when searching for victims, and that his body should be cut up into 100 pieces and dissolved in acid. Nearly two years later, he apparently committed suicide in his prison cell by hanging himself with bedsheets, though there has been speculation that he was murdered...

How splendid... Now this next charming character everyone should know quite well, and if not then you should have at least heard this fine man's name...

4. Jeffrey Dahmer...

He is known to have murdered 17 men between the years 1978 and 1991, the year he was apprehended. Jeffrey revealed that he drugged his victims before strangling them to death although he also performed bizarre experiments on some of his victims, such as drilling holes into the skull in order to inject acid into the brain. He was also known to cannibalize parts of a victim and perform sexual acts with the corpses. He explained that he had attempted to build a shrine from the skeletons of his victims so he could have a place to “reflect” and collect his thoughts.
He ran out of luck when one of his victims ran out of the house screaming for help. He was sentenced to over 800 years in prison. Dahmer was killed in prison in 1994 at the age of 34, by inmate Christopher Scarver...

My, what a lovely way to go.. But of course he isn't the most sinful, but we're getting there...

3. Dennis Nilsen...

Also known as the ‘The Kindly Killer’, this Scottish serial killer was responsible for the killing of over 15 men and boys. Between 1978 and 1983, he lured his victims to his house and murdered them. He was known to retain corpses for sexual acts. He was eventually caught after his disposal of dismembered human entrails blocked his household drains: the drain cleaning company found that the drains were congested with human flesh and contacted the police. He was convicted of six murders, two attempted murders and was sentenced to life imprisonment...

According to one victim account, he once changed his mind midway through a murder. The victim of the attempt, Carl Stotter, said later: “I was told afterwards that he’d actually given me heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and brought me back to life. Nilsen claimed that it was because he thought what passed between us was ‘a thin strand of love and humanity’.” The police said it was simply because there wasn’t enough room in the flat for another body...

Well, talk about a "kindly" killer... He was a colourful character but how about we move on to the next...

2. Joachim Kroll...

Also known as ‘The Duisburg Man-Eater’, he was a German serial killer and cannibal. When corpses of five young women turned up in small villages in West Germany, police found that each body had been raped, stabbed and or strangled, as well as mutilated. The cuts were of a strange nature. They were about steak size and body parts of the victims such as buttocks, thighs and belly had been removed. This type of cut was suggestive of a cannibal...

When they searched his apartment, police found plastic bags of flesh and other body parts. He confessed to the murders, even to the ones the police did not know about. He confessed to killing nine other people, taking the toll to 14 victims. He was sentenced to life imprisonment...

Ah, of course. Cannibalism... How marvelous... But, here's last on our lovely list...

1. Ted Bundy...

Bundy murdered numerous young women across the United States between 1974 and 1978. He twice escaped from prison before his final apprehension in February 1978. After more than a decade of vigorous denials, he eventually confessed to 30 murders, although the actual total of victims remains unknown. Estimates range from 29 to over 100, the general estimate being 35. Typically, Bundy would bludgeon his victims, then strangle them to death. He also engaged in rape and necrophilia...

He would pretend to be a policeman or even fake injury just to get the attention of his victims. Once they approached his car, he would hit them with a crowbar. He was sentenced to death through execution by an electric chair in 1989...

As messed up this incredible man is, I just can't seem to pick my favourite... But please, if you perhaps know of a killer whom has a more horrifying story, please do tell in the comments...

And as usual, have a terror-ific day all of my lovely bad ones...