Murder facts...

Murderer's, they're everywhere in the U.S., and all of them have a lust for blood. But anyhow here are a couple of facts about these blood thirsty, troubled killers.

Because of the their psychopathic nature, serial killers do not know how to feel sympathy for others. They learn to simulate normal behavior by observing others, but it is a manipulative act. Henry Lee Lucas described being a serial killer as being "like a movie-star . . . you're playing a part." They covet being in the role of authority.

Serial killers usually come from families that are dysfunctional and debilitating. Additionally, they are rarely remembered by classmates because did they not have many close friends. Often, they grow up lonely and isolated.

A board game called "Serial Killer" created controversy when it was put on the market a few years ago. The winner of the game was the person who had the highest body count at the end of the game. The game came packaged in a plastic body bag.

And finally Dr. Harold Shipman (1946-2004) is regarded as the most prolific serial killer in modern history, with over 250 murders ascribed to him. He was a British doctor who murdered his patients: the oldest was a 93-year-old woman, and the youngest was a 41-year-old man. He hung himself in his cell in 2004, a day before his 58th birthday.

Now that you have some thought and history about these Lovely people you might want to keep an eye out for them. They are just like you and me...
( These facts are not mine and I do not own any of the people mentioned in these facts)...