Urban Myths/Legends...

The backseat killer.
This is one if the most fascinating but scary urban myths and legends which stared around the 1960's which is still told in many variations and ways to this very day. It's of a woman who is driving in the middle of no where and is running low on fuel. She stops by a near gas station and goes to the attendant working there while handing him her card to pay for the gas she realizes that the man is acting weird. After paying for the gas as she's about to leave the attendant locks the doors. As she's about to wind up a scream the man says that he saw someone climb into her car window and didn't want to let him know that he saw him. They call the police and the man who climbed into the car was apparently a serial killer who planned on making the girl her next victim.
So you can never be to safe and remember always leave your doors locked. For it's all about being in the right or wrong place at the right of wrong time.

The cursed video tape.
If you are looking for one of the most scariest urban myths and legends then you would love to hear this one.
There are four girls at a rental movie store wanting to rent a movie bit can't decide on what to watch. They ask an assistant who says they might have one out back for them to watch. As the assistant left the four girls noticed a video tape on the counter with no label. They decided to take it as curiosity got the best to them, left the store and went on ahead home. Now once they got there they decided to play the movie. As soon as the tape entered the tape player all the power in the house went out besides the tv which flickered and glowed with light and the video began playing. It started off with a black witch being burned to death and just as she's about to be consumed by the flames she cries out that whom ever seen her die will be cursed and will meet their death by fourty-eight hours. The four girls where a bit shocked but not really concerned about the whole ordeal. They then sneak the movie back and carry on for the rest of the day.
Two days later the police find there car rammed into a tree, all four girls dead. However all of the damaged it had looked like the car was rammed into by another vehicle and if that's the case then the other vehicle would be badly damaged as well. But they found no other car