Sleeping...

Sleep paralysis is the root of many legdends.
Sleep paralysis is when you are on the verge of the dream world and real world and with this condition people claim to see dark figures or demons and people who suffer from this frequently may see the same figure again time to time. And so from these visions and sights people believe that what they saw was real and begin to pass on what they have seen to other people therefore creating a creature or thing/person to which is not actually there.
Sleepwalking is evolving.
You see in the beggining you rarely had to worry about sleepwalking in the middle of the night but now a days it is common to sleep walk and it has gotten so advanced that some people sleep text and email people while sleeping to which we are now calling sleep texters.
The moon can keep you awake
This theory was tested on a few number of people and showed that in the night of a full moon it makes the average person fall asleep five minutes behind sleeping schedule and can make you loose up to 20 minutes of your sleep. Now apparently even if the moon isn't shining through your window and you can't see it you still loose sleep. For some reason our body does something on the night of a full moon.
(A/N) I apologize for the slow updates my lovely bad ones. I'll be sure to keep up a bit more. Now as always have a terrifying day...