Some mistakes....

Now we have all had our close calls at least once in our life, but these close calls where more than just close calls. It would be more like a life or death situation. Now who, what, when, where and why, am I right? So here's the jiff.

Back in 1945, at some time in mid July scientist had created a bomb that was remarkably strong, in fact it was one of the strongest bombs in history. Now this bomb has no specific name but it has various nicknames such as The Beast, The Thing or The Device.

Scientists who had created the bomb wanted to test it and see how well it handles, yet there was a catch to the testing. You see with all the chemicals in the bomb and how strong the reaction would be it would affect the atmosphere and would begin splitting atoms and causing a chain reaction that would cause the whole atmosphere to set a blaze. Yet even though knowing this possibility they still tryed testing the bomb.

Now as you can tell, nothing went wrong. But the bomb was still incredibly powerful, and so bright that it was brighter than the sun and the winds were so powerful that they shattered windows in a towns that where at least 20 miles away.

So it goes to show how much danger we are truly in and we don't even know it. So watch out, we're on a ticking time bomb that just might go off any minute....