Ch. 13: Together

Mina POV
Three years later

During the years I met Jimin a lot. It was nice. I'm finally free to date. I wait for him and look at the kids sliding down on the slide. Watching them reminds me of Ara, my daughter I once had in the other world.

"I wonder if life is treating her well," I sigh. I really want to see her... my little sunshine.

"Did you wait long?"

"Of course! Yah!! How long did it took to look handsome?" I cross my arms and pretend to be mad. He's really handsome making me feel nervous.

"I had to look handsome for my penguin," he puts his warm arms around me and embrace me tight. "It feels good to hold you again."

"I missed you too," I put my arms around him.

"Mina will you marry me?"

"Of course," my eyes are fill with happiness. "I love you Jimin," I smile showing my teeth and get on my tippytoe and finally kiss him.

No matter what the world holds for us we will always be together forever. This endless love will never end. Park Jimin in our next life let's not suffer a lot.

"I love you too," his both chubby cheeks pop out from happiness. "Let's go, I want to hold your hand like this," he holds it tight and kisses it. "And walk next to you on the streets," we start to walk.

I nod.

We walk and walk. We finally stop to eat at a restaurant close by an Angel House. It's for orphans.

"What's bothering you?" Jimin gets the ketchup bottle away from me.

I look down on my plate, I put too much ketchup on my food.

"Sorry...I was thinking of Ara... our daughter."

"I miss her too... she was always bight despite of what happened to her."

"I wish to meet her again," why am I crying? I'm not her mother in this world. "I just hope she's doing okay."

𑁍

Jimin POV

The day goes fast, I called my manager to take us home but he can't. I wave for a taxi and hope my fans don't see me with Mina.

"Ahjussi! Ahjussi! PLEASE HELP ME!" A little voice that sounds familiar to Ara yells for help. I look back and Mina mediately sheds tears.

"My little sunshine!" Mina picks her up.

"Ara! Come back!" A woman around her thrifty yells back. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she bows to us.

"Ahjussi! She's a bad person! I-I don't want to go with her!" She clinch to Mina.

"Ara... your future parents are waiting for you. Ara don't be like this," the woman says.

𑁍

We're in an orphanage house. We found out that Ara is an orphan who ran away when she was about to get adopted. Now we're sitting down in the office with her future parents.

"I'm sorry about earlier," she apologize again. "Ara always runs away when she's about to get adopted."

"It's okay," Mina shows her a smile that everything is okay.

Mina POV

Even in this world her parents didn't wanted her. I'm happy. I know I'm being selfish right now but I want to adopt Ara.

I look at the couple and bow down to the floor, "please let me adopt her. Please I'm begging you."

"Omo, please get up," the kind couple helps me get up. "Don't worry... we were hoping for a family but seeing Ara being happy with the both you.... it's okay. We won't adopt her."

I embrace Jimin. A mother will do anything for their children. Everything is going perfect.

𑁍

Five months later

"I'm nervous! I think I'm about to puke!" I hold on on my dad's shoulder.

"Don't worry that's I felt when I was about to marry your mom," he gives a warm fatherly smile.

"What if I fall down in front of everyone while I'm walking?!"

"Mina relax."

I nod.

The door opens, everyone is staring at me. I see Jimin tearing up, I take one step. Everything we went through was worth it. No more suffering. We waited for a long time for this.

A/N: one more chapter and I'm done.