Ch. 1: Save me

Slide to the right to listen to Save Me by BTS

Mina POV

I stand there watching a girl scream.

"Please, don't leave me! Please, don't leave me! I love you! I love you! I'm dying. I'm dying in pain."

Everyone is crying, my heart hurts too.

"Mina! Mina!"

I open my eyes, I'm trembling and sweating a lot. I touch my cheeks, I'm crying. Sana and Jihyo have a worry face on.

"Did you have the same dream again?" Jihyo embrace me to her arms. I nod, why do I feel hurt? It's like I'm been heart broken.

"I-I can't take the pain," my hands are shaking. I want to erase the cruel dream. It almost seem like a memory. I squeeze my eyes, "It hurts."

"Let's go to the kitchen and make some tea for you," Jihyo helps me get up from my bed. "Sana make sure the kids are asleep."

She nods.

Jihyo guide me to the living room and told me to sit down on the couch while she makes the tea for me. I'm still aghast by my dream.

"Mina, we should tell our manager about your condition. I know you don't want them to worry about it but it got worse since the day we met BTS," Jihyo gave me the tea cup and I begin to drink it.

"You're right," I say softly.

Jimin POV

"Jimin are you okay?" Jungkook helps me get up form the ground.

"I-I can't breathe," I gasp for air. Jungkook yells for help. I can hear one of the mangers calling for an ambulance.

"Listen to my voice," Jin say holding on to me.

"Hyung... it hurts," I breathe heavily.

"The ambulance is coming."

I close my eyes.

𑁍

"You're awake," Seugli is holding my hand. "You had me worried," she frowns.

"I'm sorry," I answer back. I see IVs connected to my arm, I'm in the hospital. I don't know why but I hoped that someone else was waiting for me when I opened my eyes.

"Get some rest," she kiss my forehead.

Just then my members comes in along with Bang Shi Hyuk our CEO. They all look serious and down.

"Is something worry?" I say.

"Jimin..." Bang Shi Hyuk starts to talk. "The doctor found career in your heart..."

I'm confused by not being shock. It's like I already knew it. The room got awkward, I want to break the ice.

"Hyung, we can make it work," I smile wide to them.

"That's right," Jungkook's eyes look watery. "We can do it again."

"The good news is that there's a treatment for it but it only works 70%," Bang Shi Hyuk clears his voice. "We can do this!"

I nod.

Mina POV
The next day

"BTS is coming today...are you going to be alright?" Jihyo is having her makeup done for our performance.

"Yes," I get up. "I'm going to get water."

I walk down the hallway and stop when I saw them. Why does my heart hurts when I see Jimin? I bow to them and speed walk to the girls bathroom.

"Wae? Wae?" I look at myself in the mirror. "Fighting! Mina!" I say.

I open the door and see him standing there.