Ch. 10: Sad fate

Play the song if you want.
Jimin POV

"Soo?" I say anxiously.

"How is he doc?!" Jungkook sounds desperately for the answer.

"The medicine is working, I'm 90% sure that you're not going to die. I still want to do more tests there's one thing I'm concern about, but you don't have to worry," Mr. Wang stands up and takes his glasses off.

"Mr.Wang," I quickly wrap my arms around him. "Thanks you!" I'm so happy, I'm not going to die anymore.

"Jimin-ya!" Jungkook ruffles my hair and quickly join in.

𑁍

Mina POV

"I'm so glad!" I hold my hands together above my mouth and tear a little.

"I'm glad too," he smiles at me.

"Thank you, Jin. I can't wait to see Jimin," I'm full with happiness right now. "Thank you for the news! I-I just don't know how to thank you!"

"How about a date?" He laughs a little.

I look at him.

"Just kidding," he pats my right shoulder. "I'm leaving."

"Jin! Thank you!" I shout at him.

He has his back to me and waves his hand and keeps walking. I need to find Jimin. I'm glad history isn't going to repeat again. He's going to stay with me. I quickly tell my members about Jimin, all of them are happy for him.

"Mina remember to be careful," Jihyo looks like a worry mom trying to stop her kid from doing something terrible.

"I will. I need to see Jimin again."

"It's soo romantic!" Sana couldn't stop jumping up and down. "Jimin and Mina are forbidden to date due to our dating ban but that doesn't stop their love!" She's overreacting right now.

"I have to go," I say grabbing my purse.

"Be careful," Jihyo says again.

I nod at her and leave the house.

Jimin POV

I wait for Mina at the park. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her. I pretty sure Jin told her already. I'm still worry about Jin. He's my hyung after all he's been acting weird lately.

"Jimin!" I turn around and she quickly runs up to me. "Jimin! I'm dying of happiness right now!" She holds me tight.

"Mina..now we can be together forever," she looks up at me. I close my eyes and go in for a kiss. Her sweet lips is meeting my lips again.

"Jimin! Remember we can't kiss," she pulls away and looks at up again.

"You know I can't keep that promise," I pout.

"Do it for the fans. I don't like lying to my fans plus JYP."

"I do it for you," I kiss her forehead this time.

Mina POV

I haven't told Jimin about Jin. I want to tell him but I can't. We're walking hand in hand as we walk through the park. We watched the beautiful sunset go down. It's night time now.

"I need to head back home," I say to him.

"Let me walk you," he kiss my forehead again.

No matter how many times he hugs me or kisses me I always get butterflies. My heart goes crazy for him.

I nod.

Jimin POV
1:20 A.M.

I start to cough and my heart starts to hurt like crazy. I roll down the bed and fall down to the floor. I start to cough more, my throat is starting to hurt from coughing too much.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouts. He turns the light on. "Hyung you're bleeding!"

I look at my hands and cough more.

"WE NEED HELP!" Jungkook yells. "Jimin stay with me! Everything is going to be okay," he hands me a towel so I can spit the blood on.

"I-I," I try to talk again but I begin to spit more blood. My throat burns a lot. It's feels like someone is opening my chest. I feel more pressure on my heart. The whole world is going black.

I'm dying again.