"A baby?" I asked damn near shouted. She nodded.

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother yet." Her eyes filled up with tears. I pulled her into a hug, God I hope her make up doesn't stain this shirt. It's really cute and its brand new. That not important though, Jordan wants to be a father!

I know he's always wanted a family, both of have. We used to play house all the time when we were little. He would actually play with my dolls and put diapers on them. He would feed them and burp them. It was cute back then, but now when you think about it, it's a little weird.

"Tell him you're not ready." I suggested.

"I don't want to hurt him," She cried. "I know he really wants this and I don't want to deny him." I know she loves him but if she's not ready for a baby then that's all there is to it.

"Emma, listen to me," I said pulling her back. "Jordan will not be mad at you or hurt by your decision. He'd be more angry if you had a baby and he found out from someone else that you weren't ready. You're his mate, he'll love you forever no matter what." 

"OK." She whispered. She was still crying though and I know Jordan will freak if he see's any sign that somethings wrong.

"Emma you have to stop crying." I said. "If he see's you like this he'll have a fit. He'll try to destroy the building just to see if someone hurt you." She nodded and wiped her eyes. We stood outside in the cool air until she was together enough to rejoin our mates. 

"Hey beautiful." Jordan said when we got back to our booth. He pulled her close to him and kissed her temple. She seemed to be OK. I tried not to think of what she had just told me but I was unsuccessful. The twins arms tensed around my body for a slight moment.

'What?' They asked. I elbowed them both in the stomach without anyone seeing. They groaned a little.

'Stop snooping!' I snapped back. 'Everything is not for you to see.' 

'Sorry baby.' They said sincerely before they left my head. I feel a little bad for snapping on them but Emma trust me and just because they can read my mind doesn't mean they should. I know they wont say anything, they're like the ultimate secret keepers. I leaned and kissed them both on the cheek.

We didn't leave the club until closing time. I was drunk, just like last time. Emma was completely and totally wasted! I didn't think she could knock them back so fast. We were sitting there talking and Emma jumped up and stumbled to the bathroom. I followed her to make sure she didn't fall or anything. As soon as she got to the toilet she was throwing up. She ended up passing out on the toilet and I had to link for the twins to send Jordan.

When we got back to the hotel, Jordan carried Emma off to bed. The twins and I decided to stay up a little while longer. "I'm sorry for snapping on you guys." I said. They had stripped me of my clothes and the three of us climbed into the jacuzzi style tub. I was laying back on Aiden's chest and Jeremiah massaged my feet.

"Don't worry about it baby." They said. "We shouldn't snoop so much." 

"She's really worried." I said. I thought back to how Emma was outside the club. I seriously don't think she is ready. She's pretty much a baby herself. 

"We know." The twins said. "When you came in from outside her thoughts bombarded us. She doesn't know how to tell him." We talked about Jordan and Emma's situation for a few minutes then we got out of the tub. I was so relaxed and ready for bed. The twins snuggled up next to me and rubbed small circles on my stomach until I fell asleep.

OK I know it was short but today hasn't been that great for me and my mind is kind of else where. I still have responsibilities though and writing this story is one of them. This was just a little something, something. lol. Thanks for reading my lovelies!