EPILOUGE

No One's POV:
"Minyoung-ah, we miss you" Hana and Jungkook said.

"Eomma...." Kye Ji said and cry at Jungkook's arm.

"Youngie~, me and Kye Ji miss you" Jungkook said while sniffling.

"I miss the both of you too my cute bunnies" Minyoung said while looking at them.

"Minyoung, i will wait for you at the heaven" JungHee said and she nodded.

"Eomma, i still cant accept that you are gone" Kye Ji said.

"Jungkook, i will wait for the both of you on the car" Hana said before leaving the both of them.

"Youngie~,its still hurt as heck" Jungkook said and put Kye Ji down and went closer at Minyoung's grave.

"I love you eomma" Kye Ji said and hug Jungkook.

"I love you too darling, be a good boy okay?" Minyoung said and hug them even if Jungkook and Kye Ji cant feel it.

"Lets go now, Kye Ji" Jungkook said and the both of them stood up and go to their car where Hana is waiting.

-4 months later-

Hana's POV:
"Woah~! You look so beautiful Hana" Taeyeon said and smile.

"Thank you Taeng" i said and smile back.

"Ohhh, i cant believe that you are getting married again dear" Dad said and smile.

"I also cant believe it too dad" i said and hug him.

"Hana?" I hear mom's voice and i look back and saw her.

"Eomma" i said and run to her and hug her tightly.

"Aigoo, dont kill me yet" she said and i let go and wipe my tears that fell on the corner of my eye.

"Oh no dont cry dear, its not like i will never see you again" she said and chuckle.

"Eomma dont say that please its making me burst into tears" i said while holding back my tears.

"Lets have a group hug!" The girls said and all of us have a group hug.

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Jungkook's POV:
"Woah! You look like so handsome kookie" V hyung said and i smile.

"You look like a grown man Jungkook" Yugyeom said.

"No~~, our maknae are still baby" Jin hyung said dramatically and run to me and hug me.

"Aish!! Yah hyung~!" I whined while getting out from his arms.

"Jungkook?" I hear my parents and all of us look at the door and saw them.

"Eomma? Appa?" I said and walk towards them.

"Our little boy are going to married again" Appa said and pat my head.

"Be happy like before Kookie" Eomma said and hug me.

Appa join the hug too and i cant hold myself and a tear fell on cheeks.

"LET US JOIN TOO~!" I hear the others and the next thing i know is all of us are having a group hug.

"Yah! Lets go now, we are going to be late" Jhope hyung said and all of us laugh before going out.

We arrived at the church and saw all the guest sitting or taking some pictures.

"Jungkook go to your place now and we are going outside to meet the girls okay?" Jinyoung hyung said and i nodded.