CHAPTER 23

Hana's POV:
I stirred around but i didnt felt anyone beside me, i slowly open my eyes and look around *where are they?* i thought and stand up.

I go to the kitchen and notice a cup of coffee and a note, i sit down and open the note.

Dear Hana,
Goodmorning jagi, i know you must wondering where am i and the kids right? Well you will know the answer when you follow this steps...

First: go to 'Yuri's Hair Salon' and find a girl that has a name Yuri.

Second: go to 'Tiffany's Pink Boutique' and find a girl that has a name Tiffany.

Third: go to 'Vivian Garden' around the corner of Seoul.

After that you will see me and the kids.

I frown and laugh at the message *what is this, a mission?* i thought and shook my head.

I go upstaire to do my daily routine and came back downstaire. I go out not forgetting the message.

-fast forward-

I came to the Salon and go out from my car, i came in and so many people are here *i guess this salon is popular* i thought and came to the cashier.

"Hello mam, what can i help you?" The girl ask politely.

"Hi, my name is..." i pause when i suddenly think of what surename i will tell *should i say Choi or Jeon?* i thought and look at her.

"My name is....Choi Hana" i said and smile *me and Jungkook are not marraid so i dont have the rights to tell im Mrs. Jeon* i thought.

"Uhmm, Ms. Choi can you wait for me?" She ask and i nodded.

After some minute the girl cameback with a pretty girl.

"Hello, my name is Kwon Yuri and you must be Ms. Choi right?" She said and smile, i nodded at her before smiling.

"Come follow me Ms. Choi" she said and i follow her to god knows where.

We arrived to this vanity and the mirrors has a lot of lights around it.

"Come and sit" she said and i slowly sit down and she put a black thing around me which cover my whole body. (A/N:I forgot what that thing called)

"Lets start now, Ms. Choi" she said and i smile.

-fast forward-

"Its done, now you can look at it ms. Choi" Yuri said and i stand up and go to the big mirror.

My jaw dropped on how beauiful my hair now.

"Wow Yuri, this look so beautiful" i said while looking at my hair

"Im glad that you like it though" she said and i smile at her.