CHAPTER 17

A/N: MIRAKLES!!! I will tell all of you that i will end this book soon because i still need to finish my other book which is 'The Vampire's Girl' VTae ff and also because i need to publish a LOT of books in the future. And if you want to support it then you guys should wait, so anyway jeongmal gomabseubnida for hearing me out *bow 90 degree*😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hana's POV:
I came back home feeling sad for somehow and i didnt notice that the kids are already looking at me.

"Eomma are you okay?" Kookyun ask and i smile at him.

"Kookyun, MiYa if you saw your father what will the first thing you will do?" I ask them.

"Hmm, probably hug him because we miss him SO much" Kookyun said and smile, he got Jungkook's smile by the way.

"Yeah, and probably say that we miss him" MiYa added and i sigh.

"Why are you asking this eomma?" MiYa ask and i just smile.

"Nothing, anyway are you guys hungry?" I ask them and they nodded excitedly.

-time skip

While eating my phone suddenly rang and i look at the person and its my boss.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Hana, i just want to tell you that tomorrow we will have a business trip on Jeju island and we will be there for 1 weeks" he said on the other line

"Bu--" i didnt evem finish my words when he hung up

"Aishhhh!" I said and groan.

"Eomma?" I hear Kookyun's voice and i look at him.

"Yes?" I said and go to him.

"Are you going to leave us?" He ask and i sigh.

"Im sorry Kookyun but i need to go for a business trip for one week" i said and i can see that he is already tearing up.

"Im sorry Kookyun" i said and hug him.

"Its okay eomma" he said while sobbing softly.

"Eomma where are we going to stay?" I hear MiYa's voice and i look at her.

"MiYa come here" i said and she walks towards us.

"MiYa, Kookyun you guys will live at Sun Gi and Hanbin's house for two weeks okay?" I said and they nodded, we met Sun Gi and Hanbin here in Japan and their son and daughter is Kookyun and MiYa's classmate (A/N:hahaha if you guys know B.I. from iKON you guys probably know Hanbin)

"We will miss you eomma" they said and hug me.

"I will miss the both of you too" i said and hug them back tightly.

-next day-

"Bye kids and dont stress your auntie and uncle okay?" I said and they nodded.

"Sun Gi-ah let me tell you they are a type of kids that is very hyper so i hope you can stand them still" i said and she chuckle.

"Dont worry unnie im use to it anyways and beside's its fine that Kookyun and MiYa can relax themselves" she said and smile.

"Yes, dont worry to much about them Hana" Hanbin said and slung his arm around her neck.

"Okay okay but dont blame me if they become crazy" i said and laugh.

"Okay unnie" she said and smile.

"Anyways i will go now, bye~" i said and wave at them and they wave back and smile.

"WE WILL MISS YOU EOMMA!!!" The kids shout and i smile at them.

-fast forward-

I arrived at the company and saw the others but i didnt see Jungkook.

"Oh Hana you are here but by any chance did you saw Jungkook?" My boss said and i shook my head.

"Im sorry im late" someone said and i look behind and saw jungkook.

He is still handsome as before.

"Hana and Jungkook!" Our boss shout our name and we look at him.

"The both of you are.......roommate" he said and i swear i think my eyes are on the grounds. WHAT?! I MEAN IS HE CRAZY OR WHAT?! ME AND JUNGKOOK?! ONE ROOM?!!!

"Okay" Jungkook simply answered and i look at him in disbelief, he look at me and raise his brows.

"Any problem?" He ask and i shook my head. Can someone slap me in the face for me to wake up

-fast forward-

We arrived at our hotel room and my jaw dropped, wahh! Its so beautiful.

"I will change first" Jungkook coldly said and i nod. *what is his problem?* i thought and sigh.

Aftet some minute he came out and gesture me that its my turn, i get my clothes and get in.

Jungkook's POV:
While playing with my phone, Hana's phone suddenly vibrate and out of curiousity i look at the phone and i almost drop the phone when i saw the picture on the lock screen.

"Kookyun, MiYa" i said and grip on the phone. * i miss the both of you* i thought and sigh.

Hana's POV:
I came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook.

"Hana?" He call my name and i look at him.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can i met Kookyun and MiYa?" He suddenly ask and i stop whatever im doing.

"W-what?" I said and he nodded slowly.

"Hana you know that i have the rights to see them because im their father right?" He said and i sigh *he is right* i thought before nodding.

"Fine" i said and he smile a little bit.

The both of us came down and saw the others eating and we just sit down and start to eat.

"By the way tomorrow we are going to a forest here to find some good pictures that will be our cover for our next project" our boss said and i choke on my drink *f-forest??* i thought and gulp.

"Miss. Hana are you okay?" He ask and i nodded.

"Okay, so for tonight i want all of you to sleep early because were going to go there early in the morning okay?" He said and we all nodded.

-time skip-

The both of us came back to our hotel room and i f*cking forgot that there is only one bed.

"I will sleep on the couch" the both of us said in the same time and he sigh.

"I-i will just going to sleep on the couch" i said and about to go to the couch but he suddenly grab my wrist.

"No need to, lets just sleep.....together" he said and i widened my eyes.

" *sigh* dont think anything because we are just going to sleep" he said and i roll my eyes.

"Do you think im thinking dirty stuff" i said and glare at him.

"Whatever" he said and lay on the bed.

I just sigh and lay beside him.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》