CHAPTER 1

Hana's POV:
Wahh! I cant believe it, so 2 years had past and nothing bad happen, me and Jungkook still fight in such a little things but made up together easily, if we fight we will end it before we sleep. Sweet right?

"EOMMA~!!!" I heared a two boys singing and i turn around and saw Kookyun and Jungkook.

"Aishh! Appa, Kookyun stop it its hurting my ears" MiYa said and sit down at the couch.

"Oh come here noona" Kookyun said and quickly hug MiYa, while MiYa chuckle at Kookyun's cuteness and immediatly hug him *they are so cute* i thought while i smile at them.

"Yeobo" i hear Jungkook call me so i look at him.

"Yes?" I ask and get back at cooking.

"I miss you~" he sang while back hugging and i cant help but to smile.

"Yieee you like it dont you" Jungkook tease me and i slap his chest.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and all of us look at the door *who could at be here at thie time?* i ask my head while Jungkook is walking towards the door and right after he open the door so many zombie's appeared.......

"HELLO!!!" All of them shout while me, Jungkook and the kids scream in shock.

"Oh! Did we surprise you?" Jhope ask.

"Well what do you think hyung" Jungkook said and give him a deathglare.

"Aunty, uncle what all of you doing here?" MiYa ask them.

"We want to visit you" Eunmin said, Jimin's wife.

"KOOKYUN/ HYUNG!" Kookyun and Taekwon shout when they saw eachother and quickly did a bro hug, we just chuckle at them and let the others get in.

"Min Rin, Soo Min, follow me to my room" MiYa said to Kan Mi and Jinyoung's two daughter.

"Okay unnie" both of them said and follow MiYa.

"Hyungs, follow me to my room" Kookyun said to his hyungs and they nodded and all of them go to Kookyun's room.

Min rin, Soo Min and MiYa are the only girls that me and Jungkook and Kan Mi and Jinyoung's daughter while the rest they have a son.

"So how's life?" Taehyung ask.

"Well, as always good. How about you hyung?" Jungkook said to them.

"Its always good Kookie" Jin said.

"But happiness has an end right?" Jimin suddenly ask and all of us got silence *what is he trying to say?* i thought.

"Jimin..." Yoongi said and Jimin laugh nervously *is he hiding something?* i thought.

"Hyung why did you say that, is there something wrong?" Jungkook ask and Jimin quickly shook his head.

"N-no everything is fine" he said and all of us just nodded.

After our chat all of them bid a goodbye to us and we clean the kitchen.

"Eomma, do you need help?" MiYa ask and i turn to her and just smile.

"No sweetie, just go to bed, i can clean this by myself" i said and she nodded before hugging me.

"Goodnight eomma" she said and i smile.

"Jagi, do you need help?" Jungkook ask and i shook my head.

"No, i will help you" he said and went up to me and help me.

"But--" i got cut when he peck my lips.

"No buts, let me do it" he said and start cleaning.

"Okay" i said and the both of us continue cleaning.

After we clean the both of us went upstair and lay to the bed.

"Hana?" Jungkook call me and i look at him.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"Goodnight, i love you" he said and kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight, i love you too" i said and both of us drift to sleep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A/N:Hmmm, MiraKles do you guys think Jimin is hiding something from them?