0.3

Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my mom and dad telling me and Chris to get up and grab the little stuff we had in our room .

As I walk downstairs I put my bag in Christians car .

All our stuff is already in the hills , so when we get there we don't have to do anything cause everything is set up the way we wanted.

"I'm gonna miss this house ." I tell Christian and he kisses my head .

"Me too little sis ." He says and we pull out the drive way and head out , good bye Minnesota , hello chino hills .

As we finally get to chino hills the house our dad got was beautiful .

"Yoo dad this is beautiful ." I say as I get out of Christian's lambo and we all walk in and I go upstairs to my room .

" I say as I get out of Christian's lambo and we all walk in and I go upstairs to my room

"Yoo ." I say amazed , i did not know my room was gonna be this big .

As I finally got settled in I decide to FaceTime don .

FaceTime call starts .

Don🤘🏿💀🏀: Yes you little thot ? (I laugh )

Cam Bam🤘🏾🏀: guess where I am you little whore .

Don🤘🏿💀🏀:Your in the hills ! ( He screams and his friends look at him )

Cam Bam 🤘🏾🏀:Sure am .

Don🤘🏿💀🏀:yoo I'm finna come get you send me your addy.

Cam Bam 🤘🏾🏀: I just sent it to you.

Don🤘🏿💀🏀: you a good 5 minutes away I'll be there in 3 (I laugh)

Cam Bam 🤘🏾🏀:Alright.

Call ends .

As I hang up i change my clothes , do my eyebrows and run downstairs .

"Hey I'll be back ." I tell my mom and dad and I see a white g wagon pull up and I see don .

"Don !" I yell and run to him and he picks me up .

"Hey ugly girl ." He says and I smile and hit his arm and we get in his truck and go to one of his friends .

As we get to his friends house we walk in and walk upstairs .

"Aye guys this is Cameron , Cam that's O , phaquan , gelo , zo , Eli, Ejay , will , and Melo. " Don tells me and when i looked at melo , i felt a weird feeling in my stomach .

Melo Ball

Don went to go get his friend and so me and O did some investigation.

"Are y'all really looking her up on Instagram?"Eli says .

"Sure is ." O said and i laugh .

"Damn ." Me and O said as we came across her profile .

"What ?" Eli and quan say .

"She bad as hell ." We say .

"Let me see ." Eli says .

"Damn she is bad , gelo look at this ." Eli says and shows him Cameron.

"That's Jimmy butler daughter ." Gelo said .

"Swear ." Me and O say .

"Yeah I'm about to start playing basketball with his son Christian Butler ." Gelo said .

"That nigga hella good ." Gelo adds .

"Is she that bad ?" Lonzo says and gelo shows him her .

"She a little cutie ." Zo says and we laugh .

As we were creeping through her page , i hear don and a extra pair of feet walk upstairs .

"They here act normal . " I whisper and we start playing 2k again and they walk in .

"Aye guys this is Cameron, Cam that's O, phaquan , gelo, zo,Eli,ejay,Will, and melo ." Dc says and our eyes meet each other and I get this feeling in my stomach .

Cameron Amaya

"Its nice to meet you all ." I smile .

"And I'm a big fan of you lonzo. " I say .

"I like her already ." Lonzo says and we all laugh.

As of right now we're all walking around there neighborhood and just talking .

"So you trying out for the lady huskies?"Gelo asks .

"Yeah that's the plan ." I tell them .

"So why'd you move to chino hills?" Eli asks me.

"Cause my mom missed it out here and my brothers going to ucla ." I say and we continue to talk about basketball and stuff .

"You and your brother should come over tomorrow , were having a summer party and y'all should come ." Lamelo says .

"Alright I'll ask him , it was nice meeting all of you. " I say and me and don go to his truck and he takes me home .

"I had fun ." I smile .

"Yeah them boys were wilding I'm sorry about that . " he tells me .

"It's completely fine ." I smile and he smiles and leans in and tries to kiss me but I stop him .

"I'm gonna go inside before my dad freaks out , bye dc ." I say and go inside and take a shower .

As I was watching tv I get a Instagram notification.

Melo has started following .

Message from melo .

Melo:Hey friend

LitLikeCam : Hi Friend

Melo :So are you and your brother coming over tomorrow ?

LitLikeCam:Yeah , what time do we need to be there ?

Melo:Well Zo and Gelo said 2

LitLikeCam:Ight I'll tell him goodnight friend .

Melo:Good night.

As I got done texting melo , i turn off my lights and go to sleep.

||Hey guys do yall think lamelo or Dc should be with cam comment and let me know .

3 votes ||