I got in my car and went to pick Khloe ass up, I should've made her drive or walk. After me pulling up on them the other day she was texting him days later, again she told me she was telling him to leave her alone. Now I had to take matters into my own hands.

"Hello baby

"Hello baby." Khloe got in the car kissing my check. "You smell good."

"Thanks how was your first day ?" I asked pulling off heading home.

"It was so much fun but hard at the same time, I couldn't take the pictures right but end up catching on. The paper work part was my thing so I pasted that with no problems."

"That's wassup same time tomorrow ?"

"Yeah all this week, how was your afternoon ?"

"Cool I met up with my sister, your ex girlfriend. She throw the fact you still be texting Jay in my face."

"Why can't she mind hers ? Oh my gosh I asked him to leave me alone." She rolled her eyes. "If you don't believe me you can go through my phone."

"Did I say I didn't believe you ? No you my wife man I ain't about to creep through your phone." I pulled up to a red light looking over at her.

"Okay so we drop it and move on that boy is blocked from everything."

"Did you talk to Diamond?" I knew they was beefing over something small let Khloe tell it.

"No but if she keep faking on twitter Ima fuck her up I know that much."

"What ?" I was confused. "Y'all beefing that bad ? What really happened Khloe ?"

"She was mad because I didn't pick up my phone, I was busy doing hair or working. She told me I only fuck with her when it's beneficial. I let that go but she took it to Twitter."

"Y'all need to sit down y'all to close for the childish bullshit."

"You right but she want me to call her but she didn't know if I was going through something when I was."

"You right boo, I don't know but don't feed into that Twitter bullshit."

"I'm not my job is watching everything until I'm done training."

"Yeah I know, what about your mother ?"

"She called me today, asking how my life was going married and I told her better then ever." She smiled. "Bullshit and all."

"We good no matter what."

"I know I love you, I promise I'll make better decisions I can't lose you."

"Love you more Khloe we in this for life."

*

Sammy T. 🤘🏽