f o u r t e e n

woah i updated both of my books

dua lipa is my newest daddy

lol same goes for zoë kravitz and emilia clarke,,, lol but emilia's been my daddy since a long time agoo

hEy famz ! i was supposed to update this on august 11th, but that was a year since i've seen fifth harmony live so i just got emo and didn't do anything but watch their takeovers and cry (in the club). and then, when i was feeling a little less emo, on august 12th, I SAW CHARLIE OTTO PUTH JR. AND SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES AND I DIED, lol and then got even more emo, so august 13th passed by, and then idk, i wanted to edit it and then i ended up changing the whole chapter 👍🏻 sozz

enjoy lol 💗

Y/N

"-Okay okay, I got it. Thanks Scoot, I really needed it. I'll see you in an hour, yeah?" I said gratefully, taking the steaming drink into my hands. I'd been in my studio for the past five hours, writing and recording.

"No problem Y/N, you know I'd be there for you if anything is needed. You just have to call." Scooter ruffled my hair, grabbing his keys from his pocket in the process. He had been accompanying me for the first two hours in the studio, but then he was called for a meeting, and did not come back. Not that I payed much attention to it anyways. I fully understood that everyone had their own lives and their own responsibilities and didn't always have time to have their mind set on me. And I would never ever steal them from whatever they were doing without a good answer. It was just, I live my life, and they live theirs. If they choose me to be a big part of their lives, or if otherwise and vice-versa, then so be it.

Placing my drink onto the table in front of me, I shoved Scooter off, but was laughing nonetheless. My hair wasn't really in need of being presentable and nice right now. I didn't care. "I gotta go now, but yes, I'll see you in an hour. Ariana's coming."

"Alright. Bye, Scoot." He waved goodbye, and I waited until the the door closed os that I could get back on track with my music.

I felt a buzz in my pocket as I strum my guitar to the tune I came up with for my new song. Putting my guitar to the side I smiled, thinking it was Ariana calling.

Incoming FaceTime call from
'Baby C'...

I furrowed my eyebrows. She hasn't blocked me? I was 100% sure she had, considering my phone calls were always redirected to her voicemail, and she hadn't been getting any of my text messages apparently.

Why would she call me now? Out of all times she can call me?

"Why haven't I changed the contact name?" I mumbled to myself, deciding whether to answer or not.

"Should I?" I whispered, not really wanting to confront her now. My body reacted itself though, my thumb gently pressing on the green button. I cursed, but put on a fake smile as I put my phone back down on the table, leaning it against my water bottle. I took a sip of the coffee Scooter had bought me, crossing my legs sitting on the couch, trying to not seem like I was very uncomfortable in this situation, even if I clearly was. I got a text from Ariana but I ignored it, knowing that as this FaceTime call connected, I would make the vibe much more worse if I her automatically on pause.

"You answered." Her voice cracked and I frowned, sympathy replacing the false anger I had within me almost completely, which was disappointing. I was supposed to resent her! She hadn't done shit for me all this time when I had been put under the bus and every interview I've done had been so painful when they asked about our relationship when it clearly wasn't going too well, but I still had to answer those questions. I still needed to be constantly reminded of something I obviously did not want to be reminded of, yet she made it seem like nothing was happening in her life. She wasn't questioned about anything. She had it easy, like it were no big deal.