f i v e

hi :)

flexxxx, time to impresss 🤑

::

Camila

"#Y/S/Nisreal" Is all I have been looking at for the past hour. Usually, I'd have my twitter logged off, I'd be sleeping right now at four in the morning, lying down on my bus bunk next to Y/N as we made our way to our next destination, on the highway of God knows where, but not today. (NOT TODAAAAY) I'm in my bunk just staring at my phone, looking at the pictures of Y/N and Ariana.

I know these rumours, or Y/S/N isn't real, because 1. Ariana is my friend and- well, Shawn's Y/N's friend. Fuck. I can't say anything about that. I guess number 2. Because Y/N doesn't look happy.

I frowned at the thought. Y/N was always good at hiding feelings, especially sadness, but I knew when she wasn't happy. I'm her-well, now-, I don't know. I was her girlfriend, and I've-well, I don't know if we're even friends anymore. If we were, I'd be lucky that she still considered me as a friend. As I was saying, I was her friend ever since we were little. I sensed her anger. I sensed when she was sad, or when she was happy, and I'm sensing it now. She's not happy.

Why?

Because of me.

I clicked on some more posts and got even more upset with myself due to the posts from Y/N's fans proving Y/N was sad, and emotionally drained. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Tears filled my eyes at the sight of my baby. I promised to never intentionally make her sad, yet what have I done?

I wanted her in my arms. I wanted her now, I want her to be with me forever.

"Cami!" I heard the voice of my girlfriend call out for me as the front door closes. "In the bedroom babe!" I answered, snuggling up more into the covers, hugging Y/N's pillow tightly. I had come down with the flu, literally right after I come home, to have a two-week break.

Life hates me.

"Hi baby." Y/N grinned at me, from the doorway of the room we shared. I held my arms out to tell her I wanted a hug without talking, because my throat was killing me. "It's cold in here, Cam. Maybe you should ditch the blankets, and make the room a normal temperature." Y/N giggled, walking over to me and getting under the covers with me. I sighed, as she took her sweatshirt off, handing it to me. "I'm hot." I rasped out putting her sweater on, closing my eyes as Y/N's fingers found my hair. I wrapped my arms around her torso and hugged her tightly, as if she'd disappear if I let her go. "You are indeed." She smiled cheekily, kissing my cheek. I groaned, cuddling more into her, making her laugh.

"Babe, you have three blankets on you." Y/N smiled, pinching my cheek. I frowned. "If I don't have the blankets on me, I get cold." Y/N shook her head amused at my comment. "Do you need anything? I can make you some soup." She offered, placing the back of her hand back on my forehead. I shook my head, hugging her tightly. "I only want you in my arms." I mumbled, burying my face into her chest. She giggled, running her hands through my hair. "Okay, babe. You wanna watch something on Netflix?" She asked again, and I shrugged. "Anything you want. I'm probably going to fall asleep anyways." She nodded, typing on the laptop we shared to herself. I noticed Dianna's face and shook my head in amusement at Y/N's obsession for Glee.

(i miss glee :((((( )

"You've met Dianna before, right?" Y/N nodded, eyes still fixated onto the laptop screen. I stared at her with mock frustration, as she wasn't answering me. "How about Lea?" She nodded again.