t w o

(lol don't mind the "canola" ^^)

rain drop, drop top 😴

hi :)

^ lol watch no one say hi bc everyone hates me 😂

::

Y/N

"Hey Y/N, you're in on 10, okay?" Scooter informed, knocking on the door. He opened it a bit noticing I didn't answer him and sighed.

"How are you feeling?" Scooter questioned, finding me sitting down in my dressing room of this venue, alone. I shrugged. "I honestly don't know what to feel." I admitted, playing with my fingers. I've been trying to ignore the thought that's been eating me away for the past week, but I just can't.

She promised we would text each other each day, to keep in contact.

She lied to me, but I have convinced myself to understand. She's probably busy. She's on tour, for God's sake. I should stop worrying too much.

But I care for her.

But that interview.

She found someone else so quick.

And it had to be one of her and I's closer friends.

God, why did it have to be Shawn? Why? Out of all the people in the world, it's Shawn Mendes. One of my friends. Shawn and Camila. It breaks my heart to find that others think Shawn and Camila sound better than Camila and Y/N. I could've hated the guy, but no! It just had to be one of the nicest people to me, one of the most genuine and kind ones. Damnit Shawn. I really want to hate him, because he has my Camila. The girl I was in love with ever since we met. My best friend since forever. But now that he's there, I won't do anything but be happy for them, because that's all I can do for now, right?

"Hmm, so you two are dating now?" Chelsea asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Camila grinned, Shawn looking at her cautiously, like the question would break her. Her smile was almost fake, but it was convincing. "Are you okay, Y/N?" Ariana's voice questioned. I shrugged, watching the interview intently. We've just finished a show, Ariana and I. The girls of Fifth Harmony were also here, all of them besides Camila coming to visit. I had promised to bring some skateboards to teach the five girls, and had taught Dinah, Lauren and Normani to actually skateboard by themselves. Ally was too scared to try to do it on her own, and Ariana wanted to learn how to use my caster board rather than a longboard, so I taught her. When DC3 were skateboarding by themselves, Ariana, Ally and I had ventured and pranked some of the staff at the venue. I was thankful they all tried to keep my mind of the breakup, though they were all quieter than usual, but I took it as a sign that they didn't want to say something wrong about Camila and I's breakup.

I stared at Camila's face on my laptop screen, trying to see if she was faking a smile. I frowned as I noticed that her smile was real, or at least was convincing to the public eye.

Convincing enough for me.

"Yeah! Shawn's such a great guy. I think," There was a pause. Camila stared at Shawn, who was now looking at Chelsea. "I think Shawn's the one. He makes me really happy." And I could see the look on Camila's face. She didn't look happy that she said that, but regardless, it broke my heart. Ariana stared at me, the hurt on my face visible to me.

It hurt because Camila called the quits, and was acting a-okay. She didn't seem hurt or even fazed by the breakup, and was already dating someone within a week. It was like I wasn't anything to her, but we've been together for two years.