Chapter 14 : It's my birthday

Joe's point of view

"Hey guys so today I'm going to prank my friend Helena, it's her birthday today and she loves motorcycles, she actually rides from time to time, so I got all her friends to 'forgot' her birthday, we are going to pretend nothing is happening and then for a surprise we are taking her to a motorcycle show, whoop whoop, but me and Caspar is going to Maynard's to get ready and then we are going to get the surprise ready at the show, with balloons and stuff, and Gaby are going on a 'date', she's actually coming to help us but Helena thinks she's actually going on a tinder date. And then we are sending the Jack Maynard to come get her, he wil be the "only one" that remember that its her birthday."

Helena's point of view

It's my birthday and it feels like everyone forgot, although my family called me non of my friends said happy birthday yet, not Byron, not Casp no one.
"Joe what you doing" I asked Joe as he held a camera in his hand.
"I'm vlogging Nay? Remember guys I'm not a daily vlogger"
"But why are you vlogging? Is there something special happening today?"
"Uhm no, not that I can think of, ohh yes the reason for vlogging, I got tickets to see a show and the whole squad is invited, but first me and Caspar is going to be at the Maynard's today to shoot a video, we are actually on our way right now"!and he and Caspar left the apartment.
At the sound of the door closing I went to check my phone, well it is my birthday date, and people are congratulating me on Facebook, so i didn't get the date wrong but something feels of.
"Gaby were are you going" as she came out of her room dressed really pretty not high heels or anything fancy just jeans and a t-shirt but really pretty "well I told you about the cute guy I met, well he just called and he wants to see me now"
"Now like in right now?"
"Yes like in right now" she said excitedly and went out the door, looks like I'm alone on my birthday.

An hour later

"Happy birthday" a voice shouted as I opened the door to find someone behind lots of helium balloons
"Jack is that you"
"The one and the only Jack Maynard, girl why you looking like that on your birthday?" Jack asked looking me up and down
"Well your the first person to congratulate me other then my family and people on my media"

Jack's point of view

Well Joe's plan are actually working, I though by myself. "Well then I'm taking you out for lunch"
"Can't I'm going to a random show with the others"
"I know me to, but come on let's ditch them like they ditched your birthday I know just the place, go shower now, I'll make you some breakfast, and wear something without heals and nothing to dressy, dress leatherish' I yelled at her while I put my earphones in.

I made some of  pancakes. And then helen came down

'Wow, fuck Byron is a lucky guy' I said under my voice, she thankfully didn't seem to hear me

She stood there watching herself in the mirror, "Soo J what do you think is it appropriate enough to wear to where we are going" she asked me I wanted to say how beautiful she is and how she could make anything and anyone look like old people but I kept myself from saying it, i immediately took my eyes of her remembering she's with Byron "Ye, well, I think so, you can just wait and see" we ate the breakfast, cleaned up a bit and then went out to my car "Wo so we ain't taking a uber" I just laughed because when I came around I always came with a uber.
"No never, not today" I said smiling at her, why would Conor even nominate me to take her there, and I asked and he just said 'to be closer to her' i thought while driving to the place, the suddenly she interrupted the thoughts
"I heard what you said back there, and just so btw me and Byron ain't a thing anymore" I was was so surprised by the fact that she heard me, but more about the fact that I have a chance with her now so I just spit words out because I didn't know what to say, I was caught of guard. "What, why, wait, when?" So she casually explained "We didn't quite like each other that much, it was more like a friend thing, and it was yesterday just after you guys left"

We talked the whole way to the track but before we got there I made her close her eyes with the scarf that she had on..
"Okay we are here" I saw her trying to open the door with her scarf still on and I just laughed "Helen wait I'll help you"

Helena's point of view

So jack helped me out of the car, I still don't know why I kept my eyes closed with the scarf so I pulled it of and while I was doing it people started sing 'happy birthday to you'. Seeing we are at a motorbike race arena. After the song Joe came running toward me. "So Nay how do you like your birthday gift'
'Joe, you know how much I like bikes" I pulled him into a hug when I heard Caspar's voice behind us "That isn't the whole gift, this is part of it to" as he pointed to behind him. I looked around him and suddenly my eyes caught this thing covered in black material. I run/walked toward it and threw the material of revealing my bike.

And suddenly jack was besides him "It was Joe's idea, but it's our gift to you, you can go on and ride a little, if you want""Jack no way? Even if you didn't say it, I would have still took a drive with it" smiling uncontrollably

"Jack no way? Even if you didn't say it, I would have still took a drive with it" smiling uncontrollably.

-----------

So, what do you guys think about it so far, if you gave any ideas on how she and Jack could get together, feel free to leave it in the comments.