Chapter 5 : That guy again

Back in the hotel room

Helena's point of view
'Gabriela Rebecca Walker can you for fudge sake get out of the shower I want to get ready to you know' I screamed at Gaby and I just got an 'I'm almost done' whisper from the bathroom.

I were already ready and it was already half past 10 so I opened one white wine that I bought the other night and started drinking some of it.
Gaby didn't know what to wear so she went through my clothes and came upon my black dress, 'Helena I don't have anything to wear, so I'm just going to wear your black dress' Gaby yelled to me as I was watching tv because I was already dressed 'Its okay Gaby as long as we go on a shopping trip tomorrow' 'That's fine by me baby girl, you know I like shopping and my daddy gave me my own card with money I can spend here' she screamed back. When se was finished she sat down next to me and downed some of the wine, so we finished the wine like that, downing it.
So this is our outfits.
Helena:

I know I hate skirts but I was feeling to wear it tonight

Gaby:

Did I mention Gaby's family is filthy rich? They have like 10 companies, but both her parents is workaholics so she doesn't see them very often

Did I mention Gaby's family is filthy rich? They have like 10 companies, but both her parents is workaholics so she doesn't see them very often. And that's why we are so close because she always hangs out with me.

We decided to go the same club as the night before, so we called an uber.

At the club

We got our drinks and a while into the night me and Gaby's favoriting song came up, Justin Biebers Despacito
'Ohh helen come on, we have to dance on this' i could already see she's almost a goner making a mental note to myself to not let her get another drink while walking with her to the middle of the dance floor. We danced like how we always do when we dance together, you can actually say e dance a little slutty but we are just always having fun. And we have had a lot to drink so we just did what we wanted to without noticing how every boy looked at us.

Jack's point of view

I was having fun, Conor was with me here again but you can't actually tell he's with me here because as soon as we got here he had a line of girls wanting him, so I thought to get one myself tonight. So the girl that's with Conor tonight, has an actually fit friend, who's already touching me, just as I want to stood up to get another drink one of my favorite songs came up it was Justin Bieber's despacito. 'Kelly right' 'Yes that's me' the dark head friend said, so I thought to myself well I have nothing to lose 'Wanne dance' I asked her. So we danced on the song and out of the corner of my eye I saw yo girls dancing real hot, I turned my head towards them and saw the girl I eyed last night, I really thought that I wouldn't saw her again, I was so surprised I forgot to dance. 'You right' Kelly whispers into my ear almost bitting it 'Definitely' knowing it's just because I saw the mystery girl again. But I danced on hoping she would also see me again.

Helena's point of view

'Ney don't look now but there's a guy standing in the middle of the dance floor, with a girl, who's dancing around him, but he's just looking at you while dancing with her' Gaby told me as she calmly danced on, I did the same kept on dancing and just turned my head a little to see the guy's face 'hey, it's the guy I saw last night, that I told you about that came out of the club a little depressing.'

'Nay I don't feel lekker' Gaby said staring to say Afrikaans words, so I knew something was wrong, so I took her to the bathroom and just in time, she throws up on the bathroom floors.

When she finally finished throwing up, I took her outside and called an uber.

Jack's point of view

So I was dancing with this Kelly girl or to be specific she was dancing with me, but I was looking at the blond girl and her friend and I saw her looking at me to. Just then I looked away to see were Conor is, I found him sitting at a table with a lot of girls singing to one with a crown and a stash on, I laughed at him on the inside and when I looked back the girl was gone.

The whole night long Kelly came onto me but I backed off the whole time. Connor saw it every time and he laughed at me every single time, cause I'm not usually the one to say no to a one night stand.
As soon as Conor disappeared I took off it was 3 o'clock and I heard Conor came into the flat at half past 4.