Chapter 15 : Jack What?

Helen and Jack became best buddies, when she didn't hang with Joe, Caspar, Gaby or Byron she was with Jack.
The gang were almost always together going clubbing or even just having a movie marathon. And it was one of that movie marathon days, it was to cold to go out or go do something so we decided to stay in.

Helena's point of view

"Joe were are the guys, I'm getting impatient"Joe yelled from his room "The Maynard's and Josh will be here any minute I hope, but Mikey's parents came to visit so he won't be here, Oli is on his way to LA something about something, and Byron have...

Joe yelled from his room "The Maynard's and Josh will be here any minute I hope, but Mikey's parents came to visit so he won't be here, Oli is on his way to LA something about something, and Byron have a photo shoot today, but you already knew that"
"Yep I knew about Byron, not the rest, but if they aren't here in 5 minutes I'm playing, and why are you still in your room anyway it's not like there's anybody els coming" I said with a little laugh in my voice "Guys, were are the popcorn" I asked just as Joe walked in and the door bell rang. "I'll get it" Joe said and Gaby walked into the room falling next to me with a big bowl full of popcorn and Caspar jumping on the mattress that he earlier threw on the floor making the popcorn in the bowl in his arms fly everywhere. "Sorry" he just sat there staring at it, so we just left it there.
Then Joe came in Jack Josh and Conor behind him, Joe walked straight over to us, squish himself in between me and Gaby and Josh went to lay next to Caspar. Me and Jack made eye contact so I smiled at him, slapping my hand against the space next to me, showing him he has to come sit next to me. And Conor sat next to him. As everyone was seated I played the movie.
"Nice outfit" Jack said into my ear making me startle, he stayed there for a while before he went back to his normal position. "Oh thanks J, Caspar gave them to me for my birthday" i tried to whisper back but as everyone know I have a loud voice.
I just heard a "Shut up and watch the damn movie" came from the ground assuming it's Josh so I made an attempt to kick him hard but he didn't even move apart for the "Stop it" sound he made. Okay well this is going to be a hell of a boring night I thought. So I laid back onto Joe's shoulder, knowing he won't mind.
As the movie ended Caspar complained "The popcorn is finished"
"Well if you didn't throw it all on the floor you would still have some"
"ohh Nay, stop being so selfish and go make me some"
"Nah I think I'll skip"
Conor jumped up, "I'll do it" taking the bowl from Caspar "Jack will help me" he said while hitting him with the bowl.
"Why" Jack asked making a puppy face.
"Just come help a brother" and with a that Jack stood up to help.
I got up and grabbed some blankets and started making my way to the kitchen "Do yo...." I started asking but stoped and hide as I heard my name. "It's about Helen"
"What about her?" Jack asked I could hear the irritation in his voice. Ye Conor what about me, I thought.
"Do you want Joe to know?" Conor asked again making me confused, what doesn't he want them to know.
"Know that I have a crush on their best friend. Know that I think she's fucking adorable when I startle her. Know that the only reason I smile is because she's around. Know that when she is around I can't stop staring into her eyes, because it's so fucking beautiful. Know that she's always on my mind. Know that every time I see her I want to kiss her like that night nobody but you knows about." He paused "For fucks shake of coarse I don't want them to find out" no, no this can't be happening, why not Jack, why not? I spoke to him in my mind.
"Then stop starring at her while we watch movies" Conor snapped at him.
"I can't, I can't handle seeing her lay on Joe's shoulders and be so close to me but yet so far"
"You just have to pull yourself together" As Conor said that the microwave made a peeping sound saying the popcorn is ready so I ran back to the sofa before they knew I were standing there.
Shit, no this can't happen, we can't like each other, I can't fall in love, especially with him, this isn't the same as Byron, he ain't a player, damn helen what did you got yourself into now, I thought. "What's wrong" joe asked
"Nothing, why asking?" I asked Joe but then realizing I said 'Shit' way to hard.
Just then Jack sat back down. Joe and Gaby shared a blanket, Caspar and Josh did, that left 2 blankets, so I threw one of them as Conor and threw a piece of my blanket over jack , which made us sat closer to together. 'Why did you chose the smallest one to share with' I thought by myself.

Jack's point of view

Helen fell asleep on my shoulder and Joe and Gaby went to sleep in their rooms cause the coach were to occupied while Josh and Caspar was fast asleep on the mattress
"Is she awake man?" I whispered to Conor who is standing up as the movie finished.
"No it doesn't look like it"
"Okay I'll try to get out and then we can go" as I was struggling to move she suddenly moved, and i just froze.
"Mate, she's asleep you can move now"
"Think I'll just stay here tonight its anyway a few more hours till it's morning."
"Whatever man, I'll just go and sleep in her room then" he turned around and walked away.