Chapter 16 : Her speech

Helena's point of view

I woke up in Jack's arms, I quickly moved out little by little, so he won't wake up and see how we slept. I went to my room not seeing Conor laying there on my bed on his phone, I started getting rid of my clothes and as I went to took of my brah I suddenly heard someone spoke behind me "Don't undress I'm in here"
"What are you doing in here Conor"
"Well you fell asleep on Jack's shoulder and he didn't want to move, and I was tired so I decided to crash your bed"
"Ohh well, descent enough answer, so I'm just going to change in the bathroom then, oh and I'm going to make pancakes if you want to come and help"

Conor's point of view

Fuck now I know why Jack like her so much, I didn't see much but from what I saw, her in her underwear, she had the perfect figure. Jack would flip if I told him I almost saw he naked so I got up and walked over to the kitchen.
"So helen... about earlier"
"You don't have to worry, I won't tell anyone, you have a reputation to protect"
I didn't say anything, because if she only knew about Jack and that Caspar and Joe will hate him and etc. then she started talking again while still focussing on the pancakes
"I were only joking about the reputation" she said with a laugh.

Soon all the boys and Gaby joined us and soon we all left, I dragged Jack out so that he won't make a last of himself.

Helena's point of view

So as I was setting up the lights for my video, everyone came to say good bye.
I don't know where everybody's going but I'm still to lazy to go anywhere.

So I started on my video.

"Hey guys, so how you all doing, I'm doing fine, really fine actually, So I'm moving in to Joe's for the rest of the year, he told me it's because it's just for a year and I don't have to waste my money but we all know he just don't want me to stay somewhere without him. So I just want to explain the background real quick, cause I know it's different, this is my new room... it's not new actually.. it's just my old room but I just, like this week decorated it, because of the staying here, I want to make this place my home. But feel free to me what you think about it in the comments."
"So anyway this is like my 6th video and you guys were already tweeting me to do a video we're i tell you more about me. So I'm just going to start talking and see we're this ends up."
....
(So I told them a lot about myself , I started getting personal and eventually I talked about my brother)

"This was actually the first time I talked about him to someone or to some people that I didn't know personally, but I'll like to meet all of you. And now I'm telling the whole world.
(Ect. Then I started gaving a, you could say actually giving a speech)
"There's a lot of things that I've learned this half year, I've been through quite a lot, I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned or the way you think they should and I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or even get put back together to the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken forever and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you besides you and as long as you talk to them it will help, the first time I talked to someone about it was to Caspar Lee, I know he doesn't look like the listening tipe but he helped me through everything and I went to my best friend Gabriela, if I didn't have either of them to talked to I would  have never been here. They helped me to understand these stuff in life, they helped me move forward, little by little, step by step, day by day.
You just have to stop thinking you'll be in this situation forever. That feeling like your hearts will never heal or you'll  never get out of this impossible struggle because everything will be better, not perfect but better. My advise to you is to not confuse a season for a lifetime, remember even trials have expiring dates. You will grow, life will change, things will work out.
And when you start feeling like things should have been better by now, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here, they are not accidents and those moments aren't in vain you are not the same as you were, you grew, even if it didn't feel like it, you grew tall and strong, you are grown and you are growing, you are living, you are breathing, you are loved and things will get better even if it doesn't sound or look like it now, remember there is more to you than Yesterday."

"Damn helena" I said to myself "Sorry guys, I didn't plan on giving advise or even or talking of all this, but it sort of happened and it would took a lot of courage to upload, so bare with me for this one. And if you enjoyed the video give a big thumbs up, comment what you want me to do next and subscribe, you can push the notification button, you see that little bell, you can ring that. Then you can get notified when another video, and I promise not this personal and dramatic, get posted. Okay bye for a little while.
Kisses."

"That's a great ending, it's even better than mine" I heard a voice coming from my door.
"Whatever Casp, you don't even have a special ending" throwing a pillow over to him, he came closer, smirking "I'm being serious I kinda like it" and we started a pillow fight.
"If missed this, when you left after the vacation in South Africa"
"I've missed it to, you know you really mean a lot to me and I'll do anything for you."
"I know, and I really appreciate it, and also same, I'll do anything for you."
We just laid there on my bed in silence until Caspar broke it.
"So are you going to upload it, the video I mean?"
"Ye probably, why not, I'm not ashamed of my past like I used to be"
"If you are happy nay, so as I and just so by the way we are going out tonight.