Chapter 13: Her Brother?

It's been one month, Helena and Byron still not official they acted more like besties than something els and , Jack, yep jack still madly in love with her, and only Conor knows about it.

Jack's point of view

It's been a month without talking about Helena and it kind of haunt me every day, couldn't get her out of my head, why am I like this, this isn't me, i tried everything to get her of my mind and by that I meant everything I got drunk and kissed random girls every night, more than I usually do.

So we are The suggs apartment once again, and me trying to avoid Helena I zoomed out but then I heard someone bringing up the topic about her brother. "Okay guys, I'm not actually ready yet to tell it, but it's probably time you guys know the story, Gaby would you mind telling them they will eventually find out sooner or later" she said and started walking out after and Byron grabbed her hand, "Wait I'll come with" I almost wanted to stand up and beat him, but before I could she talked again "No you listen to this, I'll be back now."
So she took off, probably going to the balcony were I usually find her when we come around.

"So she took off, probably going to the balcony were I usually find her when we come around

Byron's point of view

"You guys probably already saw her tattoo and if you didn't yet, here's a photo," Gaby passed her phone so everyone could see, it's the tattoo that she didn't wanted to talk about it that night/ morning that we met. "She doesn't want to talk about it, the tattoo and what happened with her brother cause it was terrible, she didn't even talk to me about it, we just started talking about it, about 3months ago. Well, uhm he committed suicide last year, like two nights back 7 months ago, and the tattoo is just a remind to her to never judge a book by its cover cause her brother were happy, that's what they thought, he got into the university he wanted to go to, he played for the first team hockey, he were captain actually, just like she was, his grades were good and he had a good social life and he was a model you could actually say he was perfect. They still don't know why he did it, except Nay, he gave her a letter two days before explaining, but he told her to open when something happens and she listened. She doesn't want to show anyone what's written inside now, she blames herself, it took her apart, she couldn't stop crying for months, it's a wonder that she got through university at that point." Gaby explained looking real depressed. I didn't say a word all I could do is think how she must be feeling, suddenly Gaby started talking again "Both the tattoos, the two tattoos next to each other is to do with her brother, the coma one is her and her brother's matching tattoo, look here's the photo they took just after they got it"

Just then Caspar started talking "And its kinda the reason why I didn't want her to be with one of you guys cause her ex boyfriend left her because of her brother, he didn't wanne be associate with someone whose brother took his own life, like he ...

Just then Caspar started talking "And its kinda the reason why I didn't want her to be with one of you guys cause her ex boyfriend left her because of her brother, he didn't wanne be associate with someone whose brother took his own life, like he just left her the day after, just when she needed him most." Caspar stoped for a moment "That's why we are close now, cause I were the only guy to understand and she doesn't trust guys so easily, so that's why she hooks up with guys so much, you could say, to make them hurt like 'they' hurt her, and to make her feel wanted, and I told her not to drink so much and not go out so much but it is/was the only thing that took her brother of her mind"
I just stood there didn't know what to do. Just then a hand went around my waist, I turned around and saw her, so I pulled her into my arms and stood like that for a while. "Byron we need to talk when the guys are gone" she whispered into my ear and I could hear the sadness in her voice. While waiting for the guys to go home I thought about me and Helena's relationship, I did really like her but it doesn't feel like it felt at the beginning anymore, at the beginning I wanted to make her mine with everything in me, but as the time went by we never got to that, we hung out every day, we were almost always together but it didn't feel like a relationship, it felt like best friends kissing, but then it hit me i don't like her like that I like her as my girl best friend not as the girl I want to take to bed. And I really need to tell her that I decided before she's ready to take the next step, but it's probably not going to be a good idea today cause it may seem like I'm being like her ex. "Damn" I muttered. But then realizing the guys are slowly leaving.
So as soon as all the boys left me and Helena sitting there, it felt a bit awkward and I didn't know why, she was bitting her bottom lip, and that only meant one thing, she doesn't know what to say.
Just as the thought left my mind she spoke "Byron, I don't know how to say this but, I don't know.." she stoped, dropped her head and after n few seconds she started again, "I enjoy your company, but today when they asked about my brother I realized something, something I should have realized a month ago," she went silent again, "I think I know where this is going helen" I interrupted the silent "We have feelings for each other but not like that anymore, but more like friends" I suddenly regret saying that, not sure if that is what she wanted to say, I waited for her to answer "Yep that's what I wanted to say but I need.." but before she could finish her sentence I jumped in "You don't need to make excuses or anything"  "No I want to tell you this, I like you but I think one of the reasons for that is because you remind me of my brother, how he acted, how he looked, how everything of him was perfect, and I really would like to still be your close friend, because you really do mean a lot to me" so I stood up and went over to her, i pulled her up and into a hug, "I hope we can be friends forever" just as Caspar, Gaby and Joe walked in "So see you 2morrow then Byron?" "Definitely" I replied and walked out looking back at her to give her a smile but she was already busy talking to Caspar. 'That conversations actually went great.'

-----------------
Okay hey guys, this is my first authors note, anyway, I didn't know how to break up Byron and Helen up, so I just went with the flow, I know it isn't a good break up but it's a Jack Maynard fanfiction.
But tell me how you would like to get jack and Helen together.