02

2: Drugs

Third Person

          On the couch a skeleton lazed on, barely paying attention to the TV that was on. A white Maincoon cat was infront of his chest purring away while his owner lay on his side, leaning on his left arm. A phone was in his skeleton hand, and a phalang typed on the screen. He was texting Muffet. She told him that the party would be at their Bar and Grill at ten, so it was in about an hour. They stopped talking, and Sans yawned. Should he change? He was content in his outfit of choice, so he wouldn't. He still wore the tight black long sleeve shirt that had a white X on it's front, and black leggings for skeletons. His hoodie was tied around his waist so he wouldn't have to hunt for it. Sitting up his cat padded off, glaring at Sans. He rolled the eye-lights in his eyesockets. His cat was probably still mad at him for locking him out, but he did make a friend during that time.

           No need to be mad anymore. The skeleton walked to the kitchen, looking around. Should he grab some food before watering the plants? Well, he's not hungry, so why waste the food he stole? Grunting, he walked over to the kitchen sink and kneeled down infront of it. Opening the cupboard that held the sinks pipes a crowbar glimmered in the light, making Sans wince at the light reflecting off of it. Sans kicked away a mat that soaked up any water that fell from the sink, and it was damp, resulting in him cringing. Quickly grabbing the crowbar he stood back, shoving it somewhere in the floor of the kitchen. He pushed down, and the tiling lifted up from the ground.

          There was a secret hatch, and that's where Sans hid all of his drug dealer things and needs. A locked trap door sat there, and Sans grabbed his necklace. He unlocked the door, then put away his necklace key. Walking down the dark steps he sexualy stroked the wall for the light switch, looking around the black light lit room. Once he flipped the switch the black lights turned off and the normal lights turned on. There were glass shelves with normal lights for growing plants, boxs here and there.

           A single large counter suounded all the walls that had nothing else infront of them. In the center of the large room was a metal table that you could roll around. Walking over to the left of the room was another counter, and it held a sink, cabinets, rubber gloves, a scale, pencils and paper, and more things. He grabbed a little box that held the rubber gloves, opening it and taking two out. Phalangs aggressively trying to get the gloves on without ripping them, he looked at a syringe that lay on the counter. It was filled with a liquid. A clear one. What was in it? He didn't remember it being there before. Shrugging it off he managed to finally get the gloves on. Sans went to the corner of the room, opening a cardboard box. In there were plastic baggies piled upon one after another. They were all filled with cocaine, a white powder like drug.

           Grabbing five of them he walked back over to the counter. He set them beside the sink, and walked to the back of the room. There was a coat hanger and it had a messenger bag hanging on it. The bag was grabbed by him, and Sans opened it. Sans picked up the little baggies one by one, putting them in another stronger baggie. He wighghed them all, checking their weight. He added more if needed and took away some if it was too heavy. Zipping them all up in the strong black baggies he set them in the bag, hiding them in secret compartments.

          Sans stepped on a little peddle connected to a metal garbage can. It opened, and he removed his rubber gloves. A faint purring sound was heard behind him and Sans groaned. Looking behind him was his white cat. Always with that shit eating grin. "What do you want, cat?" Sans snarled, picking up the heavy cat after he removed his rubber gloves. He sighed, petting his cat as he laid on his shoulder blade. Sans was now at the stairs, and his messenger bag swung and hit his hip with every step. A phalang flipped the light switch down, and the black light turned on.