Chapter 33

Lauren's POV
I laid in my bed, with tears rolling down my face. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so Lucy & Vero stayed in their room. I turned around & threw my face into the pillow & let the tears roll. I herd a knock at the door but I wasn't about to open it.
"Lu, get that please" I yell to her.
I herd her unlock her room door & walk to the main door. She unlocked it & it creaked at she slowly open it.
"Hey, why are you hear?" She in a serious tone. I had no clue who was there but I didn't really care so I turned on my music & began to cry some more into my pillow.

Camila's POV
We stood there looking at Lucy & the music from Lauren's room got louder.
"Hey, why are you hear?" Lucy asked.
"Did you hear what happened?" Dinah asked her
"Yes, Lauren told me everything" she said while trying to shut the door on us but Dinah stopped it with her foot.
"Not the whole story" I say & she opened the door back opened. I told her everything that happened & she believed me.
"So how are you going to fix it?" she asked letting us into the apartment.
"I've been writing a song about Lauren for the past few weeks and I've been wanting to sing it to her & I feel like now is the best time."
"Do you know how to play the guitar?" Normani asked Lucy.
"No, but Vero does. Do you have the music notes?"
"Yes. Help me set everything up? please?" I asked with a tears forming in my eyes.
"Of course. VERO! come here!"
Vero walked in & had a disgust look on her face. "Why are you here?"
"Hey, it's okay. Lydia practically kiss-raped Camila." Lucy said grabbing Vero's hand & a smile grew on her face.
"THANK GOD! I didn't want you guys to break up. I knew you would never do that to Laur!" Vero said pulling me into a hug.
We set everything up & I sat a chair in front of Lauren's door & another chair next to me for Vero. The rest of the girls sat be hide me & then I began to sing.

I looked in my rear view mirror and
It seemed to make a lot more sense
Than what I see ahead of us, ahead of us, yeah.
I'm ready to make that turn
Before we both crash and burn
Cause that could be the death of us, the death of us, baby

You know how to drive in rain
And you decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic,
I'm under pressure
Cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

Hey, what happened to the butterflies?
Guess they encountered that stop sign
And my heart is at a yellow light, a yellow light
Hey, right when I think that we found it,
Well, that's when we start turning around
You're saying, "Baby, don't worry,"
But we're still going the wrong way, baby

You know how to drive in rain
And you decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic,
I'm under pressure
Cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

They say only fools fall in love
Well, they must've been talking about us
And sometimes I feel like I've been here before
I could be wrong, but I know I'm right
We gon' be lost if we continue to fight
Honey I know, yeah,
We can find our way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic,
I'm under pressure
Cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
My baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

Baby, you know how to drive in rain
You decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in... traffic,
I'm under..., pressure, pressure
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on...
Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue

Let's just go back, back, back. (Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande)

After I finished singing I herd Lauren unlock her door & slowly opened it. She walked out with red puffy eyes & basically jumped into my arms.
"I'm so so sorry, I didn't kiss back, she forced me-" I was cut of by her soft lips moving against mine for a long & passionate kiss. When we pulled away she starred into my eyes.
"Did you write that?"
"Yes. I did, for you"
She gave me a hug & buried her face into my chest. Soon everyone else joined a group hug.
"Thank you so much" Lauren whispered to everyone. They all pulled me together tighter in the hug.
"We should get to bed, it's almost 12" Lucy said pulling out of the hug & latching onto Vero. Her & josh broke up & he seemed fine with it which was good.
"You're right" I say pulling Lauren away from everyone & back into her room.
"Goodnight!" Screamed all the girls before I closes her door.
When we got into her room I grabbed her & pulled her tightly into my body, kissing her lips softly & soon started to get rough. I bit her lip & she pushed me up against the wall sticking her tongue in my mouth without permission. When we pulled away she whispered "you know what's better than getting back together?"
"What?"
"Make up sex" and then she started to kiss my neck & slowly removing my shirt while throwing me gently on the bed. When she crawled on top of me I slipped off her shirt as well.
_________________

I woke up with Lauren's nude body tightly around my body. That was the best night of my life. Honestly Me & Lauren just kept going at it all night. I looked around the room & seen our clothes scattered all over the place. I looked back over to Lauren sleeping, her beauty couldn't be any more perfect. I slowly leaned up & kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much" I whispered.
"I love you more" she moaned in her sexy morning voice. "So what are we doing today?"
"Let's get dressed & ask the girls" I say while trying to get up but Lauren's arms pulled me back into the bed & close into her.
"I don't want you to go"
"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere" I tell her while laying back down with her.
I seen the door open & it was Lucy. "So guys what are we-OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY" she said while covering her eyes & running back out of the room. We both laughed & got out of the bed & found our clothes & put them back on.

~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter is Texas... wonder what might happen...
-Tana 💞