"A lot of men have asked for you, did you know that?"

I shake my head, although I know it very well. It know it by the way they look at me , their eyes lusty and their grins shady.

"Now I don't want to push you but..."

I know what's coming.

"It would be very good for business if you would sell just a little"

I had felt this coming. I should have know my life until know was to good to be true.

"Who so sad all of the sudden?", he asks concerned, "You don't have to if you don't want to"

I managa to swallow the crop in my throath.

"I don't?"

He's chuckling.....why does he seem so happy?

"Ofcourse not! I wouldn't never force you to do anything you wouldn't like"

His hands slide over my cheeck and I feel a light brush spreading on them.

"You really are a beauty", he whispers against my face.

I feel his head coming closer to mine and I feel panic creeping into my heart. Yet instead of kissing me he pulls me into his arms. I don't really know what to do....so I do nothing. After a few seconds he releases me.

"You may go know, they're probably waiting for you to start a new routine"

I nod and quickly run to the door.

"Oh and Charlotta...."

Shit, he's still going to say something.

"If you ever need someone to talk to....my door is always open"

C'mon Charlotta just smile a tiny little bit and then get your ass out of here.

*******************

"C'mon girls, lift those legs", Gigi yells.

Gigi is one of the older girls and she makes up the routines we do every night. We must be dancing for over 3 hours now and I feel so thirsty. I would die for a drip of water.

"Okay girls, take a break"

Thank you Dio, for listening! I ran to the bar to get myself a glass of water.

"Water, por favore", I breath heavily.

"And what do I get in return?"

Aie, not that yellyfish! I see Donovan grinning at me.

"Just give me the water"

He leans over the bar, but I'm to tired to back away.

"I dont ask much, bella.......just one kiss"

"Forget it! Now give me the water"

"Aie Charlotta baby, wrong aswer", he laughs , "Try again"

This guy has a way of pulling my nerves. He's arrogant and annoying.

"Just give me the water  Donovan"

"Not before I get my kiss"

His grin is growing broader by the minute, his eyes darting over my chest. I can almost feel his eyes undressing me.

"For the last time: no! Now please give me a glass of water"

"So I won't even get a kiss", he chuckles, "Do I have to pay you my little whore?"

This is the drop! Time to kill the bastard! I launch myself at him, my nails trying to scratch out his eyes.

"CHARLOTTA! STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

I ignore Clarissa's yelling, this guy is going down. What? Two arms clench around my waist and pull me of Donovan.

"Rilasciare me! Ucciderò quel bastardo!"

"Calm down sweetheart", I hear Jamie's voice whispering in my ear.

My breath slows down and I feel calm again.

"Alright?"

I nod, staring to the floor and James releases me.

"How cute", Donovan smiles triumphantically, " The pimp his here to prtect his whore...."

"Don't you ever call her that again!"

James is balling his fist ready to strike Donovan, if he would say an another word.

"Okay you guys break it up", Gigi says before the situation really gets out of hand, "Are you okay?"

I nod as Gigi pulls me away from that scumbag.

"You're lucky Donatella isn't here, for she would surely smack you"

"I know. I'm sorry"

"Owh honey don't be", she giggles, " It was about time somebody gave that boy a good smacker"

I smile faintly, still feeling Donovans eyes on my back.

"Ready? ....5 6 7 8"

****************************

I'm exhausted. WE have practized all day and now I have 3 performances at night. I lay down on my bed, sweating heavily.

"Ugh, I smell", I whisper to myself.

"Well well isn't that a lovely sight"

I jump up, crawling back in defense.

"What are you doing here?", I ask, "You shouldn't be here!"

His grin grows even broader as he comes closer to me.

"DOn't come any closer", I hiss hoping that he would back down.

I curse the dress I'm wearing, it's way to revealing and not handy at this moment.

"Is that a treath, cutie?"

His face is lustly and I don't like it at all. Damn, i feel the cold wall against my back. trapped. BEfore I realize it he closes up the gap, blocking me completely in.

"Scared?", his breath flutters against my face.

"For scum like you, NEVER!"

Just hope he gets the hint and backs down. Nope, he doesn't. His grins his wild as his puts his hands against my back.

"Great"

His voice is so dark...Dio I do am scared right now.

"Let go of me!"

I start hitting him with my fists, but it doesn't seem to hurt him all that much

"Let go!"

Perfect I'm crying.....waterfalls.

"Later sweetheart later"

His hands clench around my dress. Why can't I seem to move? C'mon Charlotta! You need to fight him!

All i can do is close my eyes and let them fill up with tears. SMACK! what just happened?

All I heared is a loud smack, what had happened to Donovan?