Wont go away

A little rushed but here goes, a more light hearted saucy update x

"Jacob you can't hassle me at work people are  going to guess something is going on" she hissed moving around her a desk, a frequent game they seemed to play.
"No way... your mine and I haven't had you in so least 12 hours" he smirked pinning her up against the wall.
"But... " she fought for an excuse but she couldn't find one, since her revelation of sam playing away her guilt had deminished to the point where other than pinning for what they had she knew they were done.
The way Jacob looked at her made her wet, made her weak she knew it was futile, his hands moving to clasp hers together.
Looking up "what the..." she hadn't even noticed the handcuff linking her hands together above her head. "Over the desk I think" he winked smirking as her evil glare was noticibly relaxing and a glint of something else grew darker.
"I'm teaching in like 40 minutes" she moaned as his mouth sucked at her neck.
"I suggest you don't waste time arguing then" he bit her neck as he felt her legs shake.
She let her body comply as he moved her over the desk, "now don't be mad but I looked in the bag" he smirked.
"Hmm I didnt think you'd resist seeing as I left it in your car, granted I thought I'd make it to this evening at least" she grinned.

"We have later as well, but I just the thought of using this made me so hard I've already wanked twice today and it wasn't going away" he smiled almost apologetically.
"That bade eh? Which toy was it" she asked feeling his fingers slip against her teasing her.
"Shall I just show you" he husked against her neck, feeling her body shiver as his fingers dipped inside her heated centre.
"Oh damn you, I have 35 minutes surrendering to his touch" she hissed bucking at his fingers.
"Spread your legs wider" he asked tapping her inner thighs as she complied leaning over the desk.

She thought she knew what it was the cock ring had been something he had mentioned, her body thrust hard across the desk pens and paper scattered as her arms reached out her hands desperate for something to hold as he pushed into her.
She knew he was large but the moan, the cries the whimper that left her mouth as not only had he pushed inside her but the dildo strapon had also pushed its way in. Stretching her, she had wondered at the time if she could take it, intrigue more than anything had compelled her.
Jacob didn't need any help in size but this strapped on his waist and was suppose to be a double penetration aid. As they both moved inside her hot core she felt the breathe knock from her lungs as he began to move inside her. "Tight fit baby" he moaned as his hand slapped her arse causing her to moan erotically.

"Jesus it feels so good" she panted holding the desk tightly as he pushed deeper inside her.
"Oh fuck" she hissed as his hand reached for her clit, he withdrew both and slipping only himself inside her delving deep then forcing the toy in beside him again. The moan that erupted from her mouth was so loud she cursed him, but he didn't relinquish his hold on her as he moved inside her.
She knew she wouldn't last long, his thrusts becoming harder his body pressing down on her a little heavier. His hand worked a little faster as she flooded the toy and his cock as well as a few papers on the desk. He jerked inside her feeling her tighten around him with the already tight squeeze he foooded her with his release.

She sat up and turned to face him, "hmm wasn't the toy I was expected but fuck that is definitely a new favorite" she winked smiling. He moved to claim her lips, "Jesus that was so much better than even what I pictured when I was thinking about this morning" he laughed.
"I think I like sex toys" she laughed.
"I'd have to agree" he laughed kissing her seductively and slow causing her to whimper at the tenderness.
"5 minutes to spare" he grinned.
"5 minutes to clean myself up you mean" she smirked grabing a tissue.
"Or I could" he moved his hands clenched on her skirt.
"Later, oh god later for sure" she smirked forcing herself to put some distance between them.
"Well I can almost wait that long" he groaned, "guess I'll go home and wait for you" he pouted.
"Wait your not even on shift this afternoon" she smirked with confusion.
"I told you twice already and it wouldn't go away" he smiled.

"You came all the way down here to fuck me" she laughed.
"Dedication I know" he winked.
"Can you undo the handcuffs now?" She asked laughing as she tried to straighten her appearance.
His face dropped as she looked at him, "Arh"
"Arh what?" She asked the stern gaze returning.
"I forgot about the key" the panic clear in his face and voice.
"You what?" She shouted, "your joking" she glared the anger rising.
"Shh someone will hear you?" He tried to calm her.
"Hear me I swear to God Jacob you better get these off me now" she shouted loudly her own panic rising.

A knock at the door caused the silence to return, "what the fuck do I do now eh?"
"Sit and put your hands under the desk, I have an idea" he offered and a few panicked glances at the door she knew she had no choice.

He left the room in a rush, leaving the door open, "Arh Mrs Beauchamp" Hansen spoke walking in.
"What can I do for you? I'm busy" she avoided his gaze.
"Evidently..." a flicker of a smile across his face "I have the data you requested on the funding approved by the board" he held it out for her.
She looked back to her computer, "leave them on the desk I'll get to them" she spoke dismissively.

After a failed attempt to chat he turned to the door, "I do believe you were due in theatre with the students, 10 minutes ago" he spoke as he reached the door.
"Well I have priorities something came up,  they will have to wait" she snipped as he nodded curtly.

"Oh yes of course, also a pair of nail scissors usually help in this kind of situation" he smirked as the total shock and horror met her face as she realized she had exposed her hands.
"I'll bare that in mind thank you" she snarled, a flicker of a smug smirk as Jacob entered the room and he left.
"Here try these" he offered a pair of scissors, "for my beard" he explained.
She shook her head in sheer disbelief unsure on what emotion should take precedent, amusement, embarrassment, anger...
"Well I can't bloody do it" she spat, as he fumbled eventually hearing them ping and unlock.
Picking up her stethescope she headed for the door already late.
"Connie I'm sorry" the remorse on his face sincere. "You will be later, I'll make sure of it" she hissed back turning to face him she couldn't prevent the wink that followed. "I can do punishments as well as incentives" she spoke watching as his mouth dropped open a little as she wriggled her hips and sauntered out the office, leaving him alone in her office with the offending items.