Never Again

Not my best bit rushed, sorry. Xx

"Right over here those of you participating. The rest of you watch closely, it does not mean you can relax" she spoke strictly in her authoritvie voice. Her eyes flashing to Jacob she knew he liked it she was in this mode, it was what had first drawn them together the tension.

She felt her body shudder as the vibrations took her by surprise, a deep burst shot through her. Her eyes met his as he pressed it again, Watching her fighting for control as her body took over each time he took it from a steady buzz to an almost climatic level.
Her firm glare had no effect on him as he pressed it again and she came, gripping to the theatre table to steady herself.
"Mrs Beauchamp are you okay" one of the students asked.
"Yes fine, right concentration" she composed herself and moved to where she needed to be, ignoring the throb of her arousal.

She picked up the scalpel looking up to Jacob who was smirking but seeing her stare he nodded. Knowing she was safe to continue she allowed the bullet to buzz so gently inside her letting her folds become soaking with her arousal but she was able to concentrate.
"Yes here you can finish up Louis, if you go slow I'll watch" she suggested handing him the tools he needed.
She watched him intently, "very good" she smiled.
"Phoebe" she spoke feeling her legs quake beneath her, she wanted to touch herself any kind of friction to end this pleasurable torture.
"You okay Mrs Beauchamp" Jacob asked letting his hand decretlly behind the cover of the table stroke firmly over her centre. The small friction of his hand and her scrubs was all that was needed as she shuddered through another mini climax.
"What now Miss? Tom asked enthusiastically, she looked up trying to regain control.
"Okay Tom if you close" she smiled as he took over confidently, "nicely done, yes verrrry,...good" she half panted struggling to control herself as Jacob had flicked the button again.

"Right if you all head back to my office we can go through the surgery notes" she suggested.
They nodded moving to leave. She cleaned her hands pulling off her scrubs moving  to push Jacob against the wall.
"Your going to pay for that" she hissed, "making me look unprofessional, you can't do that in a theatre" she hissed angrily.
"I did, and well I think you covered very well sweetcheeks" he chuckled.
"I'm taking this god damn thing out" she moaned moving her hand down her trousers. She was surprised as her body was roughly pushed against the lockers.
"No! Leave it" he spoke so full of lust and control all she could do was nod.
His slowly  moving down to her wetness, "oh dear god" he moaned allowed as his fingers swiped through her soaked panties. Roughly without warning he pulled her trousers down, his face smirked at her confused and frustrated face.

"Jacob what the fuck" she spoke angrily aware they were in the staff room anyone could come in. "Shh I just want a quick taste" he moaned as his tounge lapped at her centre with such delicious pressure she almost came.
"You taste asmazing" he spoke as she leaned against the locker her eyes closed bitting her bottom lip as she tried to remain quiet, all self restraint, composure and professionalism lost.

He moved her trousers back up looking at her, taking her by surprise as she pouted, "I was so close" her head fell heavily against his shoulder.
"They will be waiting" he smiled moving towards the door.
"Let them" she hissed.
"No I'm making you wait for me" he smiled through her annoyance and determination he saw how much she was enjoying this.
"Fine" she snapped.

She sat at her desk as he entered her office to sit at the back.
"So you've had time to write up the notes. We shall go through themmmmm.. arhhhh.... hmmmm... together" she hissed her nails digging into the table as she found this thing had a whole other setting.
Her eyes dark meeting his behind the student, He remained passive except the small flicker of a smile upon his lips as he met her expression with a steely wink.

"Yes so it was a success, why did we stick to the original option of a graph than a resection?" She asked authoritatively looking at them expectantly.
"Because it was confirmed the damage was too great and this has better long term benefits" Susie answered.

"That's correct" she nodded. "Was the regurgitation of  the blood a serious issue in theatre do you think it was necessary to out him on bypass?" She asked shrilly.
"Yes" Louis answered keenly, "it meant we could operate quickly and cleanly and although it's not always advisable in this instance it was the best option" she answered confidently.
"Hmmmmm... yes I'd agree" she nodded clenching her legs together trying to numb the vibrations. Finding it only added to their intensity.
Her eyes fluttering up to meet Jacobs and she found she couldn't that only turned her on more, moving to shuffle through her papers on her desk as a distraction.

"Okay, well good work today, I'll see you all next weeekkk" she almost cried out completely as she moved to switch her computer on trying to play it down, sitting down was so much worse. She feared she had left a wetness on her chair she felt so wet her thighs were sticky her body ached to be finished off.
"Mrs Beauchamp" she relaised Louis stood watching her. "What?" She snapped, here's the essay you asked for I'm sorry it's late. I mean I know it's unacceptable I had computer trouble.. and...."
She held her hand out to stop him, "I don't want to hear excuses, now go" she held her dissaproving expression.
"Sorry" he spluttered leaving quickly.
"Harsh" Jacob teased watching as she looked down at her desk, finally free to let her moans loose, she did loudly feeling the wave finally hit her as she shuddered and moaned violently as she felt her release drip down her thigh.

He stood up to move towards her. She didn't even look up. "Lock the door" she spoke with such desire passion and anger he complied immediately.
She moved to the front of her desk, moving skirt up removing her sodden nickers, "I...." Jacob began.
She shook her head pushing him lower she didn't want to talk, her head dropping backwards as his mouth met her as he lapped firmly his fingers delving inside her to remove the bullet.

The pool of wetness amazed him, as she shuddered at his every touch she was so senstive. He opened his trousers stroking himself as he completely hardened.
"Now Jacob" she moaned as she felt his tip tease as it dipped into her warmth, "hard" she spoke her eyes meeting his she had earned it. He forced himself inside her deeply without any time to adjust she didn't need it she was so wet. He moved fast and hard, how she liked it grabbing at her breasts roughly as she lay against her desk. He watched her flushed Chest  move with his thrusts as he felt himself nearing his end.
"No!" She spoke angrily reading his expression.
He forced himself to hold on, "Connie I'm..."
"No" she hissed.

He pushed her legs up towards her head allowing him better access reaching that perfect angle he drove her over the edge. He felt the spasms against his shaft as he moved jerkily inside her as he came.

The both lay panting against her desk trying to recover as a small satisfied smile crossed her lips, "we are not doing this again at work" she smirked seeing the funny side.
"Oh but it was so much fun" he winked.
"Your a bastard you know that"
"A sexy one" he smiled.
"Yes... now clean me I've got work to do" she spoke sexily guiding his head down lower once again as her moans filled the room as she came a finally time totally spent.